Chapter 1: Mage Of Flowers

She's so adorable. Only reason I ever really played Arknights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few Years Later

Y/n: "The birds are chirping. The sun is out. The flowers are growing. The air. *inhales* Smells great"

I walk around as I look to see a man and a woman on the field having a picnic. I walk over to them as I go to greet them.

Y/n: "Hello"

Saber: "Y/n? Wow, you look just like your father with his coat on. The staff too"

Y/n: "Yea, he decided he wanted to give me everything for some reason. I don't know why but I'm thankful for it"

Shirou: "Yo. Y/n"

Y/n: "Shirou. Looks like you haven't aged at all. Are you all having lunch?"

Shirou: "Yes. I made this myself though Saber has been eating-"

She nudges him in the chest with an embarrassed expression.

Saber: "Shirou"

Shirou: "Hahaha, sorry Saber"

Y/n: "Well, I'll let you two get back to your little picnic. Have a good day"

Shirou: "Likewise"

I wave them good bye as I look out into the distance and use my Clairvoyance to see through the world.

Y/n: "I wonder what I'll see now?.. maybe peek at some of the women of Olympus hehehe"

I giggle as I think to myself. I stop as I saw something that caught my eye.

Y/n: "Who might that be?"

I see a title in her desk as she works on some documents.

Y/n: "Sona.. Shitori. Hmm.. weird name"

I take a better look at her as I notice all her features.

Y/n: "What beautiful eyes she has. Nice body too. Dad always said to find a women's heart first.. then drool over her body after"

I smile as I hear a voice.

??: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "On my way father"

I take one last peek at her before heading back to the tower.

Y/n: "Weird? I want to see more of her"

I walk into the the room my dad was in as I sit down in front of him.

Y/n: "What is it?"

Merlin: "What is it? Are you forgetting what today is?"

Y/n: "... Easter?"

Merlin: "No!!! It's Father's Day!!"

Y/n: "Oh, happy Father's Day dad"

I get from the seat as he collapses on the couch.