Chapter 5: The Master Troll Is Back

My go-to caster so far. Also pre ordered her figure since I absolutely love her. I didn't care much for her until I accidentally rolled for her in LB 1 and got her. But ever since then, she's been a waifu of mine :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of a room as I hear Issei scream out.

Issei: "Y/nnnn!!!"

Rias: "It's time for your punishment Issei!!"

Issei: "Noooo!!!"

I told Rias and the rest what happened yesterday with a sprinkle of lies on top. She asked me for a favor in exchange for some alone time with Sona so I obliged.

Y/n: "I think my job here is done. I shall now go to my date"

I happily walk towards the exit as I see a bolt of lightning fly my way. I smile as it goes right through me. The figure is startled as it stands up.

??: "Did I hit him?!"

Y/n: "Nope"

I drop down behind it and grab it by the hood and slam it down.

Y/n: "Oh my? A woman I see"

Y/n: "That was a bit of a cheap shot don't you think? I'm not usually violent with women

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/n: "That was a bit of a cheap shot don't you think? I'm not usually violent with women. I'm sorry about that"

I lift her up as she jumps back.

??: "The hell's wrong with you?! I almost killed you and you are trying to be nice to me?!"

Y/n: "I love all women and I'm also a pretty nice guy. Also, that little trick wouldn't of killed me so you're fine.. in both ways if I may say"

She was puzzled as she pulled another spear.

Y/n: "Woah woah woah. Easy there. No need to fight. How about introductions, I'm Y/n"

??: "And I'm going to kill you!!"

She flings it at me as I dodge it.

Y/n: "*sighs* Why does everyone want to kill me on the first meeting?.. Can talk this out?"

??: "No!!"

Y/n: "I guess you leave me no choice"

I tap my staff on the ground as I disappear.

??: "What?!"

Y/n: "Ex!!!"

She turned around to see I was wielding my Excalibur over my head.

??: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Gotcha"

I put my arms around her waist from behind.

??: "What?!"

I shoot my hands towards hers and hold her in a armlock position. I bend her over a bench and restrain her.