Chapter 14: The Dick Wizard Strikes Back, the REAL Return

Hello there. Bet you weren't expecting me again did ya? Now, you may be asking yourselves something. Hey AMOY, wasn't there another more serious chapter before this? Well the truth is, yes, there was. In the words of a man coated in black air force enegy. This is a retcon so.. just go with it, okay? You see, I had an idea for this book when I wrote that chapter that I had liked in the past.. wanna wonder why the book hasn't been updated since? Because it sucked. Did it have potential? Yes, a little. However, I never really planned this book to be some sort of dark story like I was writing towards. Would it have been cool? Probably to some of you but I didn't like it. The original purpose of this book was to be shits and memes along with Prince Dick Wizard getting a waifu. So I'm returning back to its origin, what it was supposed to be. Some of you may like it, some maybe not. I'll write out what that plot was at some point, maybe. Anyways, I hope ye enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merlin: "*chuckles*"

Father happily grin as he had his daughter in his lap.

Shirou: "Ain't that a pretty picture?"

Merlin: "My daughter is adorable"

I was sitting down while enjoying some good food as Sona and Rias stood by me.

Sona: "To see such a high leveled being express such emotions is pretty heart warming"

She spoke with a smile on her face. However, Rias on the other hand seemed puzzled about something.

Rias: "Y/n, can I ask you something?"

Y/n: "Of course. What length and how girthy do you want it?"

She looked at me with disappointment splattered across her face as I smile joyfully.

Rias: ".. I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. So, is Mia really your sister?"

Y/n: "Absolutely!!"

Sona: "Now that you mention it.. didn't you say your mother died giving birth to you?"

Rias: "Mia doesn't look as old as you do. How was she born without-?"

I raise my hand to stop her as Father and the rest were too busy to her us.

Y/n: "How about I show you?"

The two were confused as I raise my staff a bit before tapping it gently onto the floor, covering us in flowers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it opens up, we were a few yards away from a beat up old home and a grave with a statue of a beautiful woman next to it.

Rias: "Where are we?"

Y/n: "It should happen at any moment"

Suddenly, an explosion of power appeared before us as a wall of flowers grow infront of us. The veils drop to reveal a younger version of myself and my father.

Sona: "Isn't that-?"

"Y/n": "Mother!! I'm back!!"

An illusion was casted as a beautiful woman walked over to the happy child.

Carla: "Y/n"

The young boy, around the age of 10 years old, ran into the arms of his mother while the two of us watched.

Rias: "Wait.."

Sona looked over to me as she noticed my face was emotionless.

Rias: "How is she-"

Y/n: "My father always blamed himself for what he said was a sin"

The young boy gave his mother a rose while the two played together while Merlin watched from afar.