31💜

"The person I've been looking for all this time is Jimin, hyung ah!"
Jungkook said through his tears

All the older were looking at him worriedly. Yoongi rushed to Namjoon's house when the alpha told him that Jungkook was there but he never expect that Jungkook was crying mess like this.

"Shouldn't you be happy? because the person you are looking for is actually close to you all this time"
Namjoon said assuredly while Jin is rubbing his back to calm him down

"but he has someone else!"
Jungkook snapped, tears running down faster than before

"he is dating with another fucking man!"
He added, sobbing and even trying his best to breath normally

Deftly, everyone looked towards Yoongi for any information but he just shrugged.

"let him be, I'm tired of this already"
Jungkook found himself difficult to speak since his throat was extremely dry

"you want to leave him?"
Namjoon asked curiously

"I told you that he already have someone! Do you want me ruin their relationship? Mommy will definitely hates me if she was still alive!"
Jungkook doesn't care about his sore throat, he yelled in anger making the hyungs flinched on their spot

Mommy, the way Jungkook usually call Jimin's mother when they were little.

"let him rest"
Jin whispered getting an agreement nods from the alphas

With that, they leave Jungkook alone in the guest room. They never seen Jungkook crying this bad before.

They exchanging look in silence before Yoongi decide to leave first or else he will not able to catch the bus. The others knew that they could not force him any more so they let jungkook rest in the guest room at namjoon's house and plan to visit him tomorrow.

🌼🌼🌼

It's been four days since Jungkook came home, this is a holiday week so they don't have to go to college.

But jimin's condition is now far from good, his eyes swollen from crying all night can be clearly seen. He feels worried and guilty about Jungkook for making him angry and leaving this house. Don't know where he went.

has he eaten yet?

is he sleeping well?

The moment Jungkook kissed him still fresh in his mind. As if they just kissed a second ago making he shook his head to erase the thought. Jungkook left without hearing his explanation.

Jimin can't figuring out what to do right now. His mind feels too suffocating by the scene of Jungkook kissing him, Jungkook and Jungkook again.

With trembling hands, he reached for his phone and called his hyung.

"hello?"
After the third rings finally the person pick up his call.

"h-hello Jin h-hyung ah"
Jimin stuttered mess

By listening to Jimin's voice Jin can guess what's the point he called right now.

"Jimin? what's wrong?"
Jin asked when he heard the younger sniffing and coughing for air

"J-jungkook hasn't returned h-home"
Jimin said as Jin automatically glancing at Jungkook's room

"what happened between you guys?"
The older omega asked softly

In the other side, Jimin shook his head but then he realized that Jin can't see him.

"i don't know.. but what if he still mad at me? who knows how he is doing right now or has he eaten his breakfast yet?"
Jimin mumbled, drying his tears with the back of his hand

Jin's features soften.

"hey, i know you are crying right now! stop crying or you think Jungkook will love to see you like that?"
Jin scold him playfully

"no.."
Jimin said like a sad puppy

It's took awhile for Jimin to answer him.

"go freshen up, I'll come over later"

🌼🌼🌼

Jin made Jungkook listen to his and Jimin's conversation that he had recorded earlier. Now, Jungkook doesn't seemed too sad anymore. He's suffering.

He missed Jimin.

He missed him a lot.

"i thought he would be mad at me instead"
Jungkook said, his voice was hoarse

It was hard to read his emotions by looking at his expressionless face.

"go home and have a talk with him jungkook, it'll become better"
Jin command with both of his hands placed on his waist

"no"

"what do you mean by no?"
Jin questioned him, crossing his arms over his chest

"he obviously just pitying me and i don't need any single of that from him"
Jungkook said not making eye contact with the older omega

"you clearly put your pride high right now jungkook ah"
Jin shook his head slowly

"say whatever you want"
Jungkook laying down by the opposite direction of Jin, not facing him at all

Well, he's not in mood.

The omega silently feels guilty over his dongseangs. Both of them were in misery. He sighed and leaving the alpha after saying take care like he often does when he payed him a visit. Jungkook replied him with a deep hummed get under the cover, pretending to sleep.

He never sleep as well as he is sleeping with Jimin by his side. He had cage all his feelings inside of him, never let no one knows.

He somehow missing Jimin, really really bad and yet, no one knows.

That's how he grow up, by bottle up all his feelings all by himself. Until he felt overwhelmed.

A loud sigh escaped his mouth for the uncountable times today. He keeps tossing around the bed looking for comfort but he got none. He himself feels exhausted from morning to night but his eyes won't collaborate with him.

Silently a single tear escaped his eyes and quickly he wiped it off his face.

No he's not kookie who was a weak freak, he is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.

He is hiding his feelings from minie for god knows why.

***

I'm back again!
I feel like updating another book,
Anyways
Please leave your vote and comment!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Thank you!!