66💜

Jimin was found sniffing alone, the tears leaving his eyes like a waterfall down to his chin and don't forget about his hard breath. He needs to be quiet or the alpha will find him-

"yah, Park Jimin what are you doing?"
a deep voice coming from his back causing the poor omega to startle on his spot.

Jimin gulped audibly, breaking his short eye contact with Jungkook who was approaching him dangerously slow. He was back facing the alpha but he could still heard Jungkook's footsteps coming towards him. Without hesitation, Jungkook reaching out his hand to hold Jimin's hand so creating goosebumps all over his body.

"why are you cutting onion right now Jiminie? I was about to order food for us"
Jungkook said while frowning

"i-i want to c-cook.. so that maybe y-you will forgive me"
Jimin confessed as he began to feel overwhelmed by his own tears

"i can't believe you got the idea to cut the onion and cry over them when you are having a freaking fever"
The alpha said in disbelief.

"you didn't talk to me! I feel bad!"
Jimin snapped throwing a glare to Jungkook

"me? hey i thought you was sleeping during the ride home because I saw you closed your eyes! It's not my fault baby chick"
Jungkook defended as he remembered that Jimin was closing his eyes shut for the whole ride when he secretly peeking to the so called sleeping omega.

"a-and now you began to insult me with names! Do you really hate me that much after that night I puked on you!?"
Jimin yelled but he only received a confuse look on Jungkool's face.

He couldn't help but to wonder, Jimin thought he mad at him because Jimin puked on him? Is that even reasonable?

A long sigh escaped from his mouth before he facepalm himself. Once again he looked at the pouty Jimin who was still in tears.

"i didn't mad at you because you didn't puked on me Jimin ah, it's just.. you forget something really important to me"
Jungkook said truthfully

"what is it?"
Jimin asked in a small voice

Jungkook didn't say anything but he just bring his hand up to pat Jimin's hair gently. Then, another long sigh came from Jungkook before he pulled his hand back to his side.

"forget it, wash your hand while I'm waiting for food delivery"
He throw a thin smile to the omega and leave the kitchen.

Jimin who was still standing dumbfounded by the kitchen counter began to pout. He hates when the alpha didn't finish his sentence because it makes him feel curious and he will wonder alot about it. The omega did what as being told and dried his hands using some tissues. He then makes his way to the living room when he heard some conversation by the door frame. He himself not knowing why he stands in the same position until the alpha came to his view and snapped his fingers making Jimin flinched.

Jungkook didn't say anything but put his palm flat on Jimin's forehead to test his temperature whether it's already subsided or not. The frown plastered on his face telling the result as Jungkook slowly pulled his hand back to his side.

"you are still burning hot Jimin, eat this before taking your medicine"
He said as he placed the plastic bag on the coffee table

"why do you care? you mad at me"
Jimin mumbled but Jungkook could hear him clearly

Suddenly a quick peck was placed on his forehead causing his breath to hitch. Jungkook backed away a little before he flashed a thin smile to Jimin to prove that he was not mad with him.

"I'm not mad at you okay? let's eat"
He said gentle and lead Jimin to the couch while holding his hand.

Jimin just let the alpha dragged his lifeless body to the couch and make him seat beside him while he was opening some food packages and put the on the table. The omega just watched the alpha silently until he made eye contact with Jungkook.

"why are you staring?"
Jungkook asked chuckling when he notice Jimin began to blush

"c-can you at least tell me something connected to that night? m-maybe it will trigger my memories"
Jimin pleaded as the alpha only frown at his request.

"I'm not sure Jimin-"

"please, please, please??"
he cut him off causing Jungkook to sigh for the hundredth time.

"okay let's see.. a certain someone mistook me as ahjussi that night"
Jungkook trailed but Jimin only scrunched up his nose to think.

Jimin seemed passive for a few minutes, still trying to force the memory out with all his best. In the another hand, Jungkook already took a sip from his banana milk while waiting for Jimin who seemed lost in his own thoughts.

"uh.. hyung? a-anything else?"
Jimin asked softly, not daring to make eye contact with him

"the someone told me that his crush is cute and he also loves banana milk"
Jungkook said casually

"aish! i can't figure it out!!"
The omega whined and stomping his feet on the carpet lying on the floor.

"never mind, you need to finish this before taking your medicines like I told you okay?"
Jungkook reminded him once again and  hand him a porridge container.

"I can't believe that you thought I was in heat earlier"
Jimin mumbled angrily after he took the plastic spoon from the table

"you didn't tell me you were on pill!"

***

short yet messy chapter
because I'm lazy
i will edit later so don't bash me
Thank you!

Our Memories || jikook ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें