10💜

"t-taetae and I was watching some movies... until his mom called that his grandma was admitted to emergency ward so he left..."
Jungkook carefully listen as Jimin's voice start to shake slightly

"after i clean my apartment i fall asleep in my room until i heard some footsteps at the living room at dawn.. i went to see who is it but as soon as i open my bedroom door... i saw an alpha guy covering his face with black mask looking for something in my drawers, messing my living room.. but stupidly I screamed, accidentally got his attention.. he beat me up until I fall and everything went black.."
Jimin start to sobbing, how hurt and scared he was when the unknown guy beating him hard with a long stick repeatedly

Without hesitation, Jungkook stand up and engulfing Jimin into a comforting hug. He runs his fingers through Jimin's soft blonde hair that successfully relaxing the smaller.

"i told you about how awful your apartment is but you pay less about what i was talking"
Jungkook said with knitted eyebrows but his voice sounded gentle instead of harsh or anger

"i don't know that will happen.."
Jimin said between sobs

"everything could happen just in a blink of eyes Jimin, you should be lucky that i came to return your bag that you left inside my car"
Jimin nods repeatedly and keeps mumbling thank you s to the alpha

"but.. if i arrived a bit earlier this things will not be this worse right?"
Jungkook's voice cracked

"i should be thankful that you come"
Jimin said wiping off his tears

The alpha broke the hug and hold Jimin's shoulder assuredly. The omega hesitate to look into Jungkook eyes but still doing that so.

"i don't care, you need to move out from that awful apartment"
Jungkook said sternly as he looked deep inside jimin's beautiful eyes

"b-but i don't have enough money-"

"I'll find a way more better apartment with good payment, don't worry I'll make sure that you can afford it"
Jungkook said to gesture the omega to agree with his idea

"i think so, but i only agree if you're not even spending a single cent for my new apartment payment"
Jimin warned as Jungkook shrugged his shoulders

"okay"
Jungkook said casually

🌼🌼🌼

With Jungkook's help, Jimin manage to get in the car. The alpha open the door and make sure that he's comfortable enough before close the door and went to the driver seat.

Jimin never know where Jungkook brought him as he keeps his mouth shut. The atmosphere inside the car was filled with a comfortable silence as both of them just enjoying the music from the radio.

Finally the creepy familiar building caught their sight, Jungkook parked his luxurious car at the parking lot before stop the engine. The alpha gave him a gentle look before get out from the car with Jimin who tried to get out by himself too.

Being clumsy he is, Jimin's bruised hand accidently hit the car door making he winced in pain. Jungkook quickly come and check on the younger who just hurt himself earlier.

"aish, you're so clumsy"
Jungkook said with frown all over his face but he's talking with his gentle tone

"i-it's not hurt at all"
Jimin said

Well, he lied

Jungkook casually hold his hand and caressing the bruise a few times using his thumb to ease the pain while Jimin just watching his action silently. The omega wants to purr badly by the contact, he feels warm in his stomach.

"better?"
Jungkook simply asked as Jimin replied him with a nods and blushed face

The alpha smile a bit making the smaller could feel butterflies making chaos in his stomach as his cheeks turned crimson red.

It's the first time Jungkook smiled.

"let's go"
Jungkook said without releasing his hand

🌼🌼🌼

Jimin entered his apartment while the alpha is waiting for him outside replying some messages before he heard the sound of a luggage being pulled followed by the door creaked open.

Jungkook eyeing the medium size luggage with arched eyebrow.

"just this? are you sure??"
The alpha asked as Jimin replied him with a nod

Jungkook rolled his eyes before took the bag and bring it to the lift with Jimin following behind silently. As both of them reach the parking lot and Jungkook puts the luggage in the truck and quickly stopping Jimin from opening the door by himself.

The ride was filled with a comfortable silence as both of them just listening to the song playing on the radio. Jimin can't recognize the road as he feels weird.

"uh, where are we going hyung?"
Jimin asked softly

He glanced over the older secretly who just ignoring his question just now making he huffed madly.

But Jungkook found it cute-

Jimin just realised that the older never thought him about where he is going to sleep at making he feels clueless. Both of his hands started to shake slightly as he's having a small anxiety attack.

Before it could turn worse, a large hand engulfing his small one. The warmth that transferred successfully help him out with the anxiety attack. The atmosphere back to silence as Jimin don't have a mood to ask more so he just shut his mouth and leaned more into the comfortable seat of Jungkook's luxurious car while his hand was still in the same place.

"maybe he'll just drop me off at a random hotel for me to stay for a night or two before transferring to another new apartment?"
Jimin thought and shrugged as he found himself drifting to sleep slowly

With a soft yawn escaped his mouth, Jimin fallen asleep while Jungkook is still driving the car. He could frequently glance towards the omega that have a pair of puffed cheeks and cute pouting lips.

"cute"
Jungkook mumbled as a small smile plastered on his handsome face

The drive was good enough for Jungkook who's enjoying Jimin's company and his fresh blossom flower scent lingering in his car.

***

Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Thank you!!