47💜

Jimin was panting heavily and as soon as he set foot in his classroom, he headed towards the back seat which was his favorite seat. He felt very tired just by running away from the mighty Jeon Jungkook as if he had just finished a marathon.

He feels grateful that no one is sitting close to him because he knows that he is not a social person but he is also not a quiet person, he is just feeling really shy to start a conversation. Suddenly, he heard the sound of a chair dragging right next to him making Jimin raise his head that was placed on the table.

He saw the unfamiliar guy, obviously a senior, take a seat next to him. Jimin began to wonder, there were many more seats around and in front of him but this guy chose to sit next to him, like right next to him! Jimin feels like to ignore this man but he frowns when he sees the man's hand is injured.

"S-sunbae nim, you- there is a cut on your hand"
Jimin found himself asking even though he's the one who wants to avoid any conversation

The guy makes eye contact with him causing Jimin to gulp silently, maybe he shouldn't say anything in the first place or this senior won't think he is annoying.

"maybe because of my locker"
Surprisingly, the older replied him with low tone causing Jimin to feel relieved

Jimin immediately take out a plaster from his bag and handed it to the older who seemed shocked by his action.

"you can use this"
Jimin waited for the senior to take the plaster or else he will feel bad

"o-oh, thanks.. You're kind"
The older said making Jimin blushed and mumbled a quick 'welcome', he easily blush when he received compliment

"so, are you freshman?"
The senior asked after awhile as Jimin nods his head

"I have some books i don't use anymore, would you like them? They may help with your studies"
He added while taking out the said books from his bag

Jimin's eyes widen, they are the books that he wanted to buy before but their cost causing him to think twice. He can't believe that this senior want to offer him just after being nice to him once.

"t-this.. They are kinda expensive so-"

"it's for free"
The senior cut him off causing Jimin to shut his mouth to think properly

"i can.. borrow them instead, then I will return them to you"
Jimin suggested hesitantly

"I don't care, you can keep them-"

"I-i will return them to you, it's okay"

The lecturer stepped in their class causing all of the student to pay attention to the middle age lecturer standing at the front of the class, began to start her class. While the omega was taking notes, Jimin felt a pair of eyes staring at him, causing he shivered down his spine in displeased. He shook the thought away and focusing on the lecturer at the front, taking notes as much as possible to not miss anything for this subject.

The class ended sooner than Jimin thought, the lecturer already dismissed them to go have lunch. The omega waste no time to tidy up his things and left as soon as possible but a tug on his sleeve shirt prevent him from exiting the door.

"oh, sunbae-nim? Do you need help?"
Jimin asked softly looking at the hesitant guy in front of him

"it's.. can I join you have lunch if you're eating alone?"
The senior said lowly

By looking at the apologetic smile plastered on Jimin's face, he knows he got no chance to lunch together with him.

"sorry, I have promised someone.. maybe next time?"
Jimin trying to assure the older

"Park Jimin"
someone called for his name causing both of them shut their head towards the owner of the voice

"m-my name is Lee Taemin"
The senior said before walk away, leaving Jimin standing there dumbfounded

Jungkook stopped running in front of Jimin to catch his breath. however, the omega still looked towards the senior who had disappeared behind the wall with curiosity and sympathy at the same time.

"who is him?"
The voice from the alpha successfully bringing Jimin back to earth

"huh? Oh.. He is senior"
Jimin said and walks passed the alpha, totally forgot about his plan to avoid this alpha for today

"what did he say to you?"
Jungkook asked again, the possessiveness started to kick

"he wants to have lunch with me-"

"hell, no! you will have lunch with me!"
Jungkook cut him off and dragging the poor omega to the cafe

"b-but Taehyung-"

"He was with Yoongi!"

With that, Jimin knows that there is no point in arguing with Jungkook so he lets the alpha hold his wrist to lead him to the cafe, not mentioning about his flustered face.

They arrive at the cafe and line up to take their lunch, but as soon as Jungkook sees the guy who was with Jimin earlier he immediately shooing Jimin to take a seat or else he is afraid if all the seats will be taken by students. The omega couldn't help but to roll his eyes playfully at his childish behavior and go to take a seat when his eyes landed on Taehyung.

"Jimin? You aren't eat?"
Taehyung asked when he noticed his best friend take a seat next to him

"Jungkook volunteered himself to take the lunch for me out of nowhere and even shoo me away from the line"
Jimin said pouting making the other omega giggles

"why are you here alone?"
This time Jimin asked him and Taehyung found himself difficult to explain

"uh.. Yoongi too volunteered to take my lunch since he slept in our class and he wants to borrow my notes"
Taehyung said softly and shrugged his shoulders

What a wrong move because right now this small omega named Park Jimin couldn't stop with his teasing and poking Taehyung's arm lightly saying he likes Yoongi repeatedly like a mantra.

"Jimin stop- oh wait, jimin where do you get this?"
The omega asked pointing to the books Jimin placed on the table, cancelling his plan to scold his best friend

"yea, where do you get this?"
The same question asked by a familiar voice from their back

Both of the omegas snapped their head to the owner of the voice quickly only to found Jeon Jungkook is holding two food trays in his hand.

"all of this books? Oh, a senior let me borrow them"
Jimin said casually but Jungkook seems not satisfied by the answer

"who's him? What is his name?"
Jungkook throw him a multiple of questions while putting down both tray on the table

"you sounded like at the edge of killing someone Jungkook, calm down! Let Jimin makes friend too"
Yoongi said and take a seat in front of Taehyung

The said alpha chuckles unhappily and turn his gaze back to Jimin.

"friend? Then, just make sure you are not crossing the line"
Jungkook warned before taking his seat as well

***

Feedback please??
Don't forget to vote!
Thank you!!