82💜

"he looks hella fine there with that smug look on his freaking face! what's wrong with him?!"
Taehyung said as he tried to move Jimin's plush bum from pressing too hard on his stomach.

"you! you stole his banana milk a few years ago! you must pay for it!"
Jimin yelled again, but the room was suddenly welcomed with a deep silence.

"don't you know how precious the banana milk to kookie?! you hurt him!"
He added before Taehyung finally managed to push his best friend off his body.

"yah jimin ah, it was a long time ago! he also stole mine so it's fair!"
Taehyung said and bring his arms to the air as defense.

The other omega not seemed like accepting the fact as he growl and attacked his best friend once again, both of them rolling on the carpet floor back and forth while groaning to each other. Taehyung wasn't mad at Jimin but he mentally plotting about to murder a punkhead alpha named Jeon Jungkook inside his pretty head for taking advantage on his drunk best friend.

The night was insane and Jimin found himself woke up on a large bed in Jungkook's bedroom with a soft pajama that three times bigger than his size. He tried to recall the activity from last night by sitting silently on the bed with knees bended to his chest as he stared into a non particular space.

He could remember last night was really laud with laughter but his mind buzzy when he tried to remember what he had done, he keeps thinking that what if he had done something was really embarrassing. He whined softly when he felt his head suddenly throbbing hard, he hates the feeling as he went under the covers again, praying for the pain to go away. The omega shuffled under the cover as his petite body creating a small bump on the bed.

"Jiminie? are you awake yet?"
Jungkook voice was gentle following by the creaking sound of the wooden dark door.

When Jungkook couldn't see the omega laying on the bed, he went to the bathroom to check for Jimin's presence but he was not there too. This had caused a frown performed on his handsome face before he put the food tray on the nightstand and lifting up the cover where he noticed a small bump was located. As soon as he removed the covers away, his eyes met with Jimin who was curling himself into a ball as the omega was slightly sobbing.

"Jimin? jiminie? hey, you dizzy again?"
Jungkook asked only to receive a weak nod from the omega.

Then Jimin heard Jungkook sighed before he carefully help him to sit on his lap, face smashing with Jungkook's hard chest while the alpha reaching out for the bowl on the nightstand. Jimin was sure drunk with the alpha cinnamon minty scene as he breathes against his chest and Jimin could hear his gentle heart beat causing the omega to blush without any specific reason.

"here, this hangover soup will help you"
Jimin carefully listen to Jungkook's soothing voice with closed eyes as he could feel his heart began to beat faster.

The omega obey and he let Jungkook feed him. After he almost finished the soup and drink the water with his painkillers, Jimin laid his head against Jungkook's chest once again before he felt a long fingers playing with his hair, accidentally making the omega purred by the contact.

"a-about last night -"

"no, it's okay.. i don't mind if you can't remember anything after you were drunk jiminie"
Jungkook cut him off while still drawing circle on his back to assure the omega.

"i r-remember some of the scene last night! but I'm not completely sure.."
Jimin mumbled as he avoided eye contact with the alpha in guilt.

"and that's why I'm crying"
He added only to receive a confuse look on Jungkook's handsome face.

The alpha didn't form any sentence but just stare at the bothered Park Jimin in his arms, waiting for the said omega to explain to him. Jimin was groaning in frustration as he got what the alpha actually want before he leans his head closer with Jungkook's chest, killing the gap between them.

"i was too embarrassed on what have i done last night! now i can't even look at you right in your eyes! I'm ashamed!!"
Jimin yelled but his voice muffled against the clothes Jungkook is wearing right now.

He heard the alpha chuckled like a soft melody to his ears causing Jimin to blush before he felt two muscular arms wrapped around his tiny body, rocking him gently like a baby causing his eyelids to get heavier by each seconds. He noticed a bunny smile plastered on Jungkook's face before he closed his eyes, listening to Jungkook humming a random song softly.

"you are so cute Jiminie"
Jungkook whispered to the omega ear, sending shivers down his spine.

It was a good yet strange feeling for Jimin as he whined to protest what the alpha had just saying just now. He rarely got compliments so just by a simple word was enough to make his heart flutter and he likes the feeling very much.

"hey look at me-"

"no! I already told you! I can't look at you in the eyes! last night was really embarrassing! I want to disappear!"
Jimin cut him off and blurted out his thoughts as he slammed his head to Jungkook's chest once again causing the alpha to stumble backwards and grinning.

"come on, i want to look at your blush face! I bet you are adorable!"
Jungkook said trying to rip Jimin's body off him but the omega clinging to him like a second skin.

"no! no!! i don't want to!"
Jimin said in disagree as he shook his head quickly making his hair bouncing slightly, tickling Jungkook's nose.

"but i want to look at you so bad"
This time Jungkook whined as he tried to push Jimin again but carefully since he doesn't want to hurt the omega

***

leave your comment below and vote!
Follow me for more updates!
Don't be a silent reader!
Thank you!