97💜

The omega had requested to let him take a shower first and when he stepped his foot there, he scrubbed his skin roughly until the skin almost ripped off his body only to make sure that every spot Lee Taemin had touched him earlier was now clean.

A series of hiss escaped from Jimin every time Jungkook dabbed the cotton soaked in ointment on his soft cheeks, the sting feelings making he would like to burst into another set of tears. The alpha noticed Jimin's teary eyes as he leaned to leave a gentle warm peck on his forehead before he returned to his original position.

"i forgot to tell you that this may sting a bit but you can grip on my skin as tight as you want until i finish okay?"
Jungkook said assuredly as he put Jimin's hands on his shoulders.

Jimin had tried to not hurting the alpha so much but he keeps pinching and gripped on Jungkook every now and then when the cotton make a contact with his slight open cut skin. The alpha was nice enough to praise him when he was putting the ointment on the last spot before backing away and flashed the omega his bunny smile.

"are you hungry? do you want to eat something? pizza maybe?"
Jungkook asked but the omega shook his head from side to side.

"too bad because I'm hungry and i want to eat but a certain someone doesn't want to eat so I am"
He said pouting as Jimin formed a weak smile at him.

"you want me to cook?"
Jimin asked with voice was still hoarse since he was never yelled that loud in his 20 years of life.

"i want to order something and then i want to play my video games with you here, sitting on my lap to watch me play"
Jungkook said as he patted his own thighs excitedly at his own idea.

As what had been planned, they are sitting on the same couch in the living room with Jimin is sitting in the middle of Jungkook's thighs as he slurping the banana milk the alpha had restocked inside his fridge. The omega will sometimes flinched when Jungkook mostly buried his nose into his crook neck because he scared the alpha might smell Taemin's scent on him.

"are you okay Jiminie?"
Jungkook asked, brought his face to sniff on Jimin's hair as his eyes were still focused on the television screen.

"s-sorry"
He heard the omega mumbled before a soft sobs echoing his eardrums.

The alpha throw the controller away, as he carefully turned Jimin to face him. He wipes the strings of hair that was covering his forehead and tucked them behind his ears before the alpha planted a long warm kiss on his forehead. The omega whimpered when Jungkook backed away to look at him in the eyes.

"and what are you sorry for baby chick?"
Jungkook asked and kissed his cheek gently, be cautious by the bruises to not hurt the younger more.

"i-i afraid i will s-smell like him a-and make you u-upset, I'm really didn't m-meant to hyungie"
Jimin said sniffing as he not wanting Jungkook to mad at him for crying out loud and make a mess.

"don't tell me that's why you came out from the shower with your skin was all burning red Jiminie? I won't upset with you because it wasn't your fault"
Jungkook said softly and kissed his forehead again.

Jimin could feel butterflies making chaos inside his stomach everytime Jungkook treat him like a fragile creature and afraid he would break by pressing him too hard. He loves the attention like this only the alpha named Jeon Jungkook, no one else.

"thank you"
The omega said, letting Jungkook brought him into his embrace.

"i will shower you with a lots of love and attentions Jiminie"
Jungkook whispered but Jimin shook his head.

"but i already showered"
Jimin said giggling earning a playful glare from Jungkook.

"i need to make sure you didn't meet Taehyung often, he started to take over your mind and i not surprised that he had brainwashed you"
Jungkook said pouting.

"i did what?"
the third voice coming from their back startling the couple who were resting on the same couch together.

There's Kim Taehyung standing a few steps away from the door frame as he dropping a bag of his books and some assignments paper from classes. The look on his face was boring a hole into Jungkook's head in anger. No one or maybe Jimin already noticed about Min Yoongi's presence behind his best friend's back.

"I'm going to kill you with my fucking bare hands Jeon Jungkook ah"
Taehyung said creaking his knuckles in process.

"no, no! no fighting, no killing and no throwing fists- Kim Taehyung keep your hand off him!!"
Jimin yelled trying to make his best friend let go of the alpha's hair.

Yoongi only chuckled but he didn't make any effort to separate them. He enjoyed the fighting before him while he took a seat from the opposite couch. Jungkook groaned when Taehyung gripped on his hair and tossed his head away making the alpha grew dizzy as Jimin never stop to push his best friend.

"we came to drop some assignments paper for you guys and i only received both of you talking behind my back in exchange? that's upsetting me!"
Taehyung said stomping his feet on the floor like a child.

"it's already late, i will leave the paper on the table there just in case you would like to fuck and probably ruined the papers if i put here, yoongi let's go!"
He added after he wiped his non existent tears from the corner of his eyes and walk to the table placed next to the wall and put all the papers down with a pen on top of them to prevent them from flying away.

"Kim Taehyung! I swear-"

"bye! see you again!!"
With that the omega dragging Yoongi out of the mansion.

***

thank you for reading!
I love you so much!!