99💜

The smaller omega whined, his feet started to feel sore after being dragged by his best friend for one hour straight as they visited a tons of shop inside the mall. Today is weekend as he got no idea on what Taehyung is planning when he came and asked hin to accompany him shopping as he dropped Yoongi at Jungkook's house.

"Taehyung ah, slow down!"
Jimin pouted since he was struggling to catch up with the taller.

"hello Jiminie's feet, can you guys grow a bit longer so that my soulmate can walk faster?"
Taehyung mocking the pout earning a light poke from Jimin.

"okay okay, let's stop by the cafe then"
He added and once again dragging the poor Jimin along with him but this time with slower pace.

They took a seat and wait for their order while both of the omega were having a good chat with each others. Taehyung talked about some random things and Jimin showing his interest to listen to them until he remembered something that had crossed his mind just now.

"Taehyung ah, why are you asking me to accompany you shopping when you were with Yoongi hyung earlier?"
Jimin asked as just in time the waitress came and serve them their orders.

The said omega took a sip from his milkshake to lubricate his dry throat before he began to speak again. He looked into Jimin's sparkling eyes which showing excitement to listen.

"well, don't you know Jungkook and Yoongi will graduate next Monday?"
Taehyung began as Jimin flashed him a frown look on his face and shook his head quickly.

"so that's why the two keeps heading to staff room to meet the lecturers lately"
Jimin mumbled quietly earning a nods from Taehyung who heard him well.

"and i plan to buy Yoongi hyung a present for his graduation so you need to buy something for Jungkook too, that's why i dropped Yoongi and brought you here instead"
Taehyung said and drinking his cold beverage once again.

The idea seemed to successfully catch Jimin's attention as he and his best friend went through the mall and visited some clothes shop but sadly nothing got their interest. They keep strolling down they saw an accessory shop located not that far from where they are standing.

"Park Jimin let's go!"
Taehyung said excitedly and dragging Jimin with him who had recovered the pain on his feet while resting at the cafe a few moments ago.

The two giggling omega walked passed the other staff who were in charge to greet the customers. Taehyung saw a pair of man piercing at the corner and immediately abandoned his best friend as he walked towards the direction. Jimin was too amazed by the huge shop and obviously it was a luxurious one making the omega gulped his saliva. He turned around but Taehyung is no where to be seen around him.

"Taehyung ah, where are-"
Jimin stopped when something sparkling from inside the display glass table cought his attention.

The smaller went towards the glass and looking at the sparkling item from earlier and he saw a gold tie clip placed inside a blue box. The design was simple yet fancy just like Jungkook's preference but then his eyes landed on the tag price making his breath hitched.

Jimin pouted and finally he saw Taehyung who was pointing to something under the display glass to the staff. He took a seat next to his best excited friend that still hasn't noticed his about existence near him.

"oh jimin, look at this! pretty cool right?"
Taehyung said, showing a couple of piercings designs to the omega.

Jimin isn't a fan of piercings but he agreed with his best friend since he also think the same. It took awhile for Taehyung to choose a design and he end up buying a couple set. Jimin was happy that his best friend is spreading a super exciting aura around him until his eyes landed on Jimin who hasn't pick anything yet.

"you found nothing special?"
He asked but Jimin shook his head.

"i have but the cost caused my wallet to scream in agony"
Jimin mumbled earning a chuckle from Kim Taehyung.

"i heard Jungkook gave you his card earlier, why not using it?"

"no way i will use his card to buy his present, i need to use my own money!"

Half an hour had passed and both of them had dropped to Taehyung's apartment first to hide the things they had bought at the mall before they returned to Jungkook's mansion. When they open the door, they heard some growls and screaming coming from the living room making Jimin took a step backwards.

"are they fighting Taehyung ah?"
Jimin asked, tugging his best friend shirt lightly who had turned his head to face him.

"i don't know, let's check together"
Taehyung said, clinging his arm around Jimin's as they walked towards the said living room.

Cushion can be seen had been thrown everywhere as the sounds of growling keeps getting louder until the two omega saw the alphas are pressing the buttons of the controller like there's no tomorrow. They kept yelling to each other not caring that they are just sitting a few centimeters away from each other. With a last press on the button both of them screaming and throw the controller to the only god knows where and hugging each other as if they are celebrating their victory.

"ehem!"
Taehyung fake coughing making the alphas snapped their head in a blink of eyes to his direction.

"oh you guys had returned, why don't you ring the bell first?"
Jungkook asked after he pushed yoongi away, causing the older to fall on his butt on the couch.

***

This one is not so interesting
Please forgive me but i will edit this later
Thank you!