54💜

"hello my lovely Jibooty! What are you doing at my apartment right now? producing some babies or-"

"Kim Taehyung! Enough!!"
Jimin felt like crying

He feels happy when his best friend calls him when Jungkook goes to buy dinner for the two of them so he won't feel lonely but in his second thought Jimin would rather stay silent just by himself while waiting for the alpha to return home. Of course Jimin loves his best friend but he won't hesitate to throw a punch at him for being a brat.

"By judging from your level of frustration I will take that as Jungkook is bad on the bed"
Taehyung added casually, not really minding his flustered friend

"Kim Taehyung, stop! Please don't say about any weird things! And no we're not do that thing at your apartment!"
Jimin said in embarrassment

"so you mean both of you guys do that at hotel instead? Oh, I see"
Taehyung nods his head slowly

Jimin couldn't help but to facepalm himself in frustration. He even slammed his face to the pillow he is holding and screamed loudly, letting Taehyung heard his muffled scream.

"how is grandma? Is she fine?"
Jimin changed the topic, hoping the letter will collaborate with him

"yea, she's getting better but still, the doctor said to watch her frequently"
Taehyung surprisingly answered his normally making Jimin breathe in relief.

"So tell me, do you have sexual frustration during-"

"I swear to god, Taehyung if you-"

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, someone knocked on the door causing both of them grew silent. He tilted his head to look at the door but no one say anything from the door making he felt curious.

"Is that Jungkook?"
Taehyung asked, breaking the silence

"I don't know, maybe?"

"then go and open the door, he is probably holding a bunch of food for you and he's not able to open the door with full hands"
He said making Jimin pouts and glance to the door again

"wait for a minute, let me go and check the door"

"Sorry but I want to end the call, I don't want to see both of you fuck in front of my virgin yet precious eyes"
The older said while giggling mess

"yah-"

"I will call you later! Goodbye!"
Jimin sighed when Taehyung cut him off and immediately end the call

With a last sigh, Jimin makes himself to the door and open it widely. To his confusion, no one is waiting at the door frame until his eyes landed on a box of pizza lying before the him. Jimin knitted his eyebrows together while slowly picking up the box and bring it inside.

Who ordered pizza for him? He's not sure if it's Jungkook because the alpha went out to buy food for them more

Jimin stared at the pizza box on the coffee table in front of him silently while waiting for Jungkook to return home from his food shopping. If Jungkook is the one who bought this pizza why did he not tell in advance?

He shrugged it away, not wanting to make his pretty head aching from too much thought stuffing inside it. Once again Jimin glanced to the box, not like he was hungry or something but he thinks it's better to wait for Jungkook and eat this with him later, at least he won't eating alone.

He agreed to his own idea as we switched on the television, changing the channel until a comedy show grabbed his attention.

The show successfully distracting him for some good minutes until Jungkook surprised him from behind. Jimin jumped by the sudden contact and turn his head back quickly. His racing heart is now stable when he sniffs Jungkook cinnamon and minty scent in the air.

"Yah! Hyung you scared me!"
Jimin said throwing his fist to Jungkook's hard chest

The older just laughing by looking at Jimin's reaction, not minding the soft poke on his chest.

"There's no ghost in day! No need to freak out Jimin ah"
Jungkook exclaimed as he put all the bags on the coffee table until his eyes landed on the pizza box making he chuckled at the omega

"Are you so hungry that you can't wait for me to come home?"
He said chuckling but Jimin shook his head

"No, I'm waiting for you to come home so we can eat together"

"but you know I went out to buy dinner so why did you order and wait for me? If you feel like eating pizza from the beginning so I can order for you and there is no need for me to go out and buy food"
Jungkook said gently while setting the food on the dining table but Jimin frowned curiously

"I think you bought this for me"
Jimin said as Jungkook freeze on his spot

Then, both of them exchanging the look as they began to sink into the deep silence. Jimin could see from his place that Jungkook was frowning as if he was thinking about something.

"You meant, you didn't buy this by yourself?"
Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head side to side

"I don't remember buying anything but suddenly someone knocks the door and I thought it was you. When I opened the door I saw this lying before me, even the delivery guy was nowhere to be seen"
The omega explained

"Never mind, do not touch the pizza box anymore okay? Come here and eat whatever I bought, there's you favorite kimbab too"

Jimin happily nods his head when his favorite food was being mentioned. However, he did not know that Jungkook was faking his smile so that Jimin would not be afraid to stay Taehyung's apartment after this.

Also, this delivery guy must be a newbie to work because he accidentally sent this pizza to the wrong address. Who knows maybe the delivery guy left the pizza box outside after knocking on the door because he had an emergency?

Everyone makes mistakes right?

***

sigh, another chapter that I will edit later
Thank you for support!
Feedback please?