47.| ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FORTY-SEVEN.
[47]. How To Get To Peace.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ɪ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ' ʙᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ
ʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE SHIP FINALLY LANDED and it was now morning. Diyoza and her men woke everyone up and they all walked out and breathed in the fresh air of the Valley. Alexander felt some type of way being back there, he missed when everything was simple. He missed Madi, and all he could do right now was pray she and Clarke were taking care of each other.

"Hey, you okay?" Echo questioned as she noticed the look on his face.

Alexander nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I've just gotta—gotta think positive."

"Well we're going to see Raven, have you forgotten that?" Echo questioned. "If this works out at least."

Truth be told Alexander had completely forgotten that he'd finally see Raven. He wished it was under better circumstances, but he couldn't complain. He missed her more than anything. Just as the two were about to talk into the room, they were stopped.

"Hey," Diyoza called out. "Come over here."

Alexander turned towards Echo telling her to continue walking, the girl hesitated but she did as she was told. He then walked up to the man and narrowed his eyes. "What do you want?"

"I want you to join me," Diyoza whispered so only he could hear. "Help me take all these people out."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because we both want the same thing."

"And that this?"

"Freedom."

Alexander snorted. "I'm good, I'd rather die than help you kill people I care for."

Diyoza shook her head. "Think about it, we can use someone like you."

"If I help you I'd be just as bad as the rest of them," Alexander shrugged. "And plus I thought you were trying to make peace?"

"Octavia doesn't seem to want that," Diyoza responded

"Well maybe because you betrayed you," Alexander said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Diyoza rolled her eyes at the boy. "Think about it. Don't waste your time trying to be good for people who won't accept you the way you are, use that mindset and help me build an army and overpower Octavia." she glanced at the boy before walking away towards the rest of the others inside the cabin. Alexander huffed as he sat on the ground, he spent the past few hours thinking. Up until the point where the boy hasn't even realized he had been on for so long.