07.| ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪᴛᴛᴇꜱᴛ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVEN.
[07]. Survival of The Fittest.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

         ONCE THERE WAS LIGHT outside again, Alexander sent the warriors to Ark, so they could all train and work together to get ready for Mounth Weather. While Lexa and Alexander both stayed behind with Clarke and a few guards to discuss the plan.

"This argument is a waste of time! It is simple, If they can't breathe our air, why not just open the door and be done with it? Let them burn" A man argued

Clarke shook her head. "No, because they have a containment system. Multiple air locks just like we had on The Ark. Our inside man can shut that down."

"If he gets inside." a man argued

"He will." Alexander stated, he turned towards all the men.

Lexa shook her head. "What if we shut it down from the outside? You say the dam gives them power. Let's take that away."

"That dam withstood a nuclear war, commander. I highly—"

A man interrupted her as he slammed his fist on the table in anger. "All she offers is no."

"Quint." Lexa warned

The man stood up slowly. "apologies commander, Bur the biggest army we've ever had waits for us to give it a mission. The longer that take, the more of our people die inside that mountain, including Echo."

That caught Alexander's attention, as he turned towards Quint. "It's the same for us if we walk in there unprepared."

"we've lost thousands, Haihefa. How many has she lost? She says she has a plan, I say waiting for one man to get inside is not a very good one." Quint said as he narrowed his eyes.

"I agree with Quint. We have an army, let's use it." Another man spoke up

"We will! After Bellamy lowers their defenses, turns off the acid fog. I don't care how many men you have, if you can't get to your enemy, you can't win." Clarke argued

Quint scoffs. "You, are the enemy."

Clarke rolled her eyes "I'm sorry. Have I done something to offend you?"

The grounders all walked towards her in anger, they didn't like the idea of joining alliances with The Sky People, and they weren't afraid to show their mind.