37.| ᴅɪᴇ ᴀʟʟ, ᴅɪᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀɪʟʏ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R THIRTY-SEVEN.
   [37]. Die All, Die Merrily.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱꜱ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'
ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

TWO LONG DAYS HAVE passed by, and a lot of things have happened. For starters, Alexander was back in Polis. Trikru and Azgeda are back to being enemies. The people of Trikru tried killing Roan but Echo saved him. Clarke tried to become heda but she was exposed to being a fake nightblood. Once that was all found out Roan declared a final conclave. One Champion per clan, one death instead of thousands. And whoever wins gets the bunker. That then lead them to the present day. The day of the Conclave, the day Alexander was afraid of the most.

That night Octavia walked up towards Alexander. "is it true? are you fighting?"

"Yes, O. It's true," Alexander shrugged slightly. "not much of a surprise. I've been training for the past two weeks."

Octavia furrowed her brows. "But you're a true Nightblood and everyone knows that, So you could easily become Commander and take the bunker."

"You're right, I could do that." Alexander nodded as he prepared. "But I never liked things getting handed to me, I want to earn it. And either way, there would be a conclave. Luna is still a nightblood."

"You can easily kill her though," Octavia replied with a swift eye roll.

Alexander let out a chuckle. "I'm not so sure. Luna and I grew up fighting together. She's just as strong as I am, maybe even stronger."

"Stronger than you? Did you just hear what came out of Your Mouth?" Octavia scoffed in disbelief. "You are Alexander Kom Trikru, a Nightblood and Older brother of Lexa Kom Tri Kru. You're blood family of Becca, you've been fighting since you were a kid. You've trained some of the best warriors in Trikru!" She exclaimed. "There is no one more stronger than you. Not even Luna."

Alexander couldn't help but smile at the girl. She had always tried to make the boy think positive before he went into a fight, she knew it stressed him when all he could think about was war. Even though he was fighting on behalf of Trikru, she would do whatever it took to make sure he'd win. She looked up to him, especially after all the things Lincoln has said. And the fine Octavia has spent with Alexander just proved that he was strong, not just physically, but also mentally.