12.| ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWELVE.
[12]. Blood Must Have Blood.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘥𝘪𝘦.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

      AS HOURS FLEW BY, Lexa stood over Alexander's body watching him rest. He still hasn't waken up, but they stitched him back together. His wound was now sealed and the bleeding stopped, Lexa knew he would that the boy would be furious with her. But she was willing to take that risk, as long as he was alive.

"How could you do this?"

Lexa's heard a voice speak out, she turned and saw Alexander's eyes open. He didn't dare to make eye contact with her, she could easily tell that he was disappointed with her, but could you blame him? he was forced to trust Skykru and his sister wasted all their time just to throw that trust out of the window.

"Alex, i'm so—" She started off

"Don't even finish that sentence," Alexander said interrupting her. "The others may have swore loyalty to you, but i didn't. In fact, i'm the one who raised you to be a commander, i taught you the right thing to do. Where did you go wrong with it? huh? you left our allies to be slaughtered, you dishonor us all."

Lexa raised her eyebrows. "You taught me to put our warriors first, and that's exactly what I did."

"No Lexa." he replied sitting up in pain. "i taught you to think wise, use strategy. We made another alliance and you ruined it. Raven is in Mount Weather, and I'm suppose to be there helping her get her people die! but instead here i am. I cant just let her die, I promised her i'd help her through this and now you're making me break a promise." he spat

The girls jaw tensed up, she stared at him for a moment, she's never seen him this mad, well at least at her. Especially about a girl, let alone a girl who he despised at one point. Lexa looked her brother in the eyes, but he showed no emotion. Lexa simply nodded. "go, help them, brother. Tell Clarke i'm sorry."

"you can tell her that yourself." Alexander sighed walking out the door. He was livid, he was never rude towards his sister, but he didn't understand why she did what she did. All he could do was hope and pray everything was going good. As he walked out the room, he walked towards Lincoln and grabbed his knife cutting the ropes.

Lincoln looked up. "what are you doing?"

"we're going to go save the people we care about, brother."