36.| ɢᴏᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇx

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R THIRTY-SIX.
[36]. God Complex.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʙᴀʏʟɪ ɪ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴ
ʜɪ ᴏᴡɴ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE SAME NIGHT ALEXANDER was woken up by John telling him to go down to the lab and see everything that was going on. So the boy quietly got out of bed and covered Raven with a blanket. He then threw clothes on and made his way downstairs to where an entire group was facing who they called Baylis.

"How's it going?" Alexander questioned

"Vital signs are strong," Abby responded before turning towards Jackson, "Seal the chamber," she ordered.

"Copy that."

Moments later the doors to the lab opened revealing Raven. She took a stance next to Alexander as she watched Abby do her work with the nightblood. Alexander gently leaned on a table behind them as he wrapped his arms around Raven's cold body.

"He's ready," Jackson announced

Raven scoffed. "Yeah. but are we?"

She glanced at Clarke, who glanced at everyone else. Emori gave them all a look before narrowing her eyes at them.

"The guys a monster."

"We've been over this," Clarke huffed, as she turned towards Emori who seemed annoyed with them all. "None of us wants to do this, but the death wave will be here in 10 days. Alexander's and Luna's stem cells were grafted successfully. Baylis is making nightblood on his own."

"This is our only hope, so this better work," Alexander added.

John furrowed his eyebrows before looking at Alexander. "We still talking about this? Black rain is already here. 18 people died in it yesterday at Arkadia, so if nightblood can let us walk around in it, I, for one, want to know about that."

The group nodded in agreement with what Murphy said. It wasn't long before Abby permitted Jackson to proceed, he raised the temperature in the chamber slowly.

"500 Rem."

"850."

"This is where we'd see symptoms in a non-nightblood."

Abby nodded. "BP is 100 over 50. Body temperature is 98.7. resting comfortably."

Alexander walked towards the tank and bent down to look at it. "There are no visible effects. Is this working?"