39.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇɴ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R THIRTY-NINE.
[39]. The Chosen.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ' ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ' ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE TENSION BETWEEN Skaikru and Trikru grew higher, Alexander was getting tired of waiting on who they'd pick and who survives and who doesn't. But there was one thing that Alexander hasn't told anyone, and that was that he wouldn't be in the bunker. But that would be a secret to tell them about another day.

"Three out of four of these people are going to die tonight," Jaha announced making the attention fall on him. "You still think you made the right choice?"

The group glanced at each other and stood silent. None of them wanted to kill several of their people, but they needed to survive on the ground. But the only thing that was on Alexander's mind was getting Raven back.

"Our people are scared, Marcus. we have to tell them something." Jaha continued

"We just spoke with Raven. When she gets here we'll have all our essential personnel—"

"Is she okay?" Alexander interrupted

Abby nodded. "she's doing better, she told me to tell you she misses you."

The boy just nodded with a slight smile. Clarke noticed it and couldn't help but smile too. Alexander was still mad at her, he currently hated her guts. But that didn't mean Clarke loved him any less, he was like a brother to her, and Abby noticed it.

"How many spots does that leave us with?" Clarke questioned

Abby sighed. "Including the essential personnel and the places that we're holding for the children under 16, that leaves us with 80."

"80."

Jaha let out a scoff. "I can't believe we're talking about sending 364 of our people to their deaths."

"We're lucky they're giving us any space in this bunker at all," Clarke informed Jaha. "Alexander won that conclave and we tried stealing the bunker. he could've killed us all right then and there."

Kane nodded in agreement. "Look, we don't like this any more than you do—"

"Then let's fight this—"