57.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FIFTY-SEVEN.
   [57]. The Face Behind The Glass.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍
𝚐𝚘.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

TIME IN SANCTUM WAS stressful. Alexander kept seeing Josephine and Sheidheda. The only way to distract himself was to be with Raven, which who he was currently with. The two were resting in each other arms. It was the first time in forever Raven felt at peace. But Alexander, on the other hand, not so well. The nightmares got more violent every time Sheidheda kept showing up.

"Ahhh! Stop! Get away!" Alexander shouted as he shot up from the bed panting.

A startled Raven jumped out of the bed and looked around in search of anyone. She was confused because no one was near. "Alex—w-who are you talking about?"

No response. He was completely out of it. He looked sleep-deprived.

"Alex." Raven continued, shaking him.

That's when he was snapped out of the trance-like state he was in. Alexander shook his head. "I-it's nothing I'm fine."

Raven scoffed. "This is the third night, Alex. What's going on, talk to me."

"Raven I'm fine, let's go."

"Alex—"

"I'm fine Raven!" Alexander shouted before realizing what he did. "I-i'm so sorry." with that he walked out the door.

The boy made his way downstairs where he was met with Madi and Clarke.

"Hey, kid." Alexander smiled picking her up from her feet.

"Hi," she giggled

Once Alexander put her down he turned towards Clarke who was smiling. "What's going on?"

Clarke shrugged. "I think it's some sort of celebration—."

"What's going on? It's naming day!" A thrilled man explained holding a tray of goods. "And you're the guested of honor. Take one."

Madi glanced at Clarke who gave her a nod. the girl reached for a cookie and took a bite out of it.

The man began to chuckle. "I know. A good cookie can change your life."

"There she is! Here's Delilah!" A woman shouted as they all watched Delilah walk down the stairs. Clarke went to go greet the woman who shot Alexander a thankful smile.