29.| ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R TWENTY-NINE.
   [29]. Echoes.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱɪx ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

ONCE EVERYONE CAUGHT THEIR breath, the trio made their way outside to see the damage that has been done. As they walked all they could see were bloodstains all over the ground, and dead bodies. There was loud crying, and everyone was mourning over the dead. Alexander turned to look at Bellamy who still seemed to be worried about his sister leaving the room after killing Pike.

"She'll be okay, Bel," Alexander said reassuring the boy. "She's strong, she can take care of herself."

Bellamy shook his head. "That's not what I'm fully worried about."

Clarke narrowed her eyes. "She won't be charged. Everyone will say that Pike had it coming."

"Maybe we all do."

Clarke sighed as she took a look at the village. "How do we tell everyone that the world is ending after everything they've been through?"

"We don't," Bellamy shook his head. "Not until we know Alie was telling the truth."

"She seemed pretty convincing, so she was definitely telling the truth," Clarke says.

Alexander nodded. "Still, keep it to ourselves until we know what we're dealing with and how to stop it."

"You're both afraid of how people will react."

The two boys nodded, and Alexander huffed. "We have six months to figure out how to save the world. We can start tomorrow. They're already in pain let's not add more by telling them they're gonna die in six months."

The girl nodded.

"Okay. Once everyone's down, we can go back to Arkadia and get to work." Alexander smiled slightly. "We didn't survive this long to let some radiation take us out. And I need to see Raven."

Clarke smiled at the two boys in front of her. "Thank you both, for keeping me alive."

Before they could reply they were cut off by a woman wailing. Clarke ran towards her and the two boys followed behind her with a sigh. Once they reached the woman, Clarke checked the pulse of the man in front of her and he was dead.