32.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏʀꜱᴇᴍᴇɴ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R THIRTY-TWO.
[32]. The Four Horsemen.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜʀ, ɴ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE GROUP PREPARED and worked on the ship the past few days. They continued to figure out another way where their people and the grounders would be able to stay safe. Bellamy and Alexander continued to carry needed equipment inside and work with the group.

"Two meals a day for people working as hard as ours, we won't make any friends." Bellamy huffed as he carried two bins inside.

"Well if there's one thing our people understand it's rationing," Clarke responded as she helped the boys.

Alexander narrowed his eyes. "when the doors close, how many meals will everyone be eating?"

"It'll be one meal a day for the next five years."

Raven turned towards the group. "Yet one meal every other day." she paused as she climbed down the ladder. "hunting parties are cooking back with less and less. Thanks to your friend Niylah, we're preserving more meat than ever but it's still not enough."

"Well I and my best men can hunt," Alexander offered

"No," Raven shook her head. "We're good on meat but we'll still need water. And without a way to make water, growing our protein like we did ok the ark is not an option." she turned towards Bellamy. "remember that when we're starving."

Bellamy glanced at Raven. "I won't be starving, because I won't be inside."

"Yes, you will," Clarke argued

Alexander shook his head. "no, we're not. I and Bellamy talked about it already."

"Wait— you what?" Raven scoffed which was followed by her shaking her head before turning to Clarke. "Clarke, does that mean you made the list?"

"No. What about drinking water?"

Raven rolled her eyes. "Clarke. Don't change the subject. We need to know who's going to be on the inside of these doors when radiation comes."

"We don't need to know," Clarke responded whispering

Before Raven could argue a man on P.A. spoke out. 'We need some medical help at the front gate. Looks like we got some sick people there.' the four ran out the door and made their way towards the outside gate. As Alexander made it to the front with others following behind he pushed through everyone.