38.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R THIRTY-EIGHT.
[38]. The Other Side.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴀʟᴇx ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ ᴜꜱ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴀʟᴇx ᴡᴏɴ' ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ
ꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

ALEXANDER WAS BEYOND upset. Surely he should've been happy that he got the conclave out of the way, but he and his people had just found out that Skaikru, took the bunker for themselves. And he was positive Clarke was the reason for it all. The grounders were all upset and ready to attack Skaikru, but Alexander needed to figure out what happened.

"Pass me your walkie, Kane."

Marcus did as he was told and reached inside his pocket to grab his walkie-talkie. "What are you going to do?"

Alexander huffed. "I'm going to try and get in touch with them." he paused for a moment before pressing the on button. "Can anyone hear me? Over. This is Alexander. Can anyone hear me?"

"Alex—it's me. Is Octavia okay? Are you both okay?" Bellamy asked over the radio.

Alexander turned towards Octavia, and the girl shook her head indicating she didn't want to speak. "We're alive. I won the conclave. Bellamy, what's going on?"

"It wasn't me, but I'll fix it. Can I please talk to Octavia?"

Once again the boy looked at the girl who shook her head. Alexander rolled his eyes before throwing the Walkie talkie at her, forcing her to talk to her brother.

Octavia huffed. "Bel, when Alex won, we both decided to share the bunker with everyone. A hundred from each clan. Kane is out there buying us time and helping select their people, and Gaia somehow convinced the scouts to lock down the temple. But if anybody finds out that Skaikru, stole the bunker then we're dead. Alex won't be able to defend us after that."

"Copy that. I'm on my way," Bellamy radioed back. For a moment it was silent until he spoke again. "I'm gonna need some time, guys."

Alexander took the mic. "Bellamy, they don't have time—." he was cut off by static. The boy narrowed his eyes right before throwing the walkie talkie onto the ground. "Fuck. H-how—what am I supposed to do? God when I see Clarke I'm going to kill her," the boy spat.

"They've made their choice, Alexander. We need to find another way in." Indra told the boy who was currently angry.

Alexander shook his head. "There is no other way in. That bunker was hidden for over 100 years."