56.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FIFTY-SIX.
   [56]. The Children Of Gabriel.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚘.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

OVERWHELMED. THAT WAS ONE way to describe how Alexander has been feeling for the past several years. His emotions were all over the place, it was hard to even focus at times. Now that could be a reason for why he was currently unconscious, but that wasn't the scariest part of it all.

"His pulse—it's not strong," Abby told the group that was circled around the unconscious body.

"He was just fine, I don't understand what happened?" Clarke stated in confusion.

"They seem to care about you," A soft voice stated walking towards Alexander.

Alexander's head shot up, his eyes fell onto the owner of the voice. "You're here. You're the girl in all those pictures."

"This girl has a name. Josephine—Josephine Lightbourne. Don't you remember?" The girl questioned

"Am I suppose to know you?"

"Ouch," Josephine huffed as she played with her hair. "Come on, Xander. I've got an unforgettable face. You even said it earlier, Lightbourne sounded familiar to you."

Alexander shook his head. "Why the hell am I hallucinating a girl I saw in photos."

"It's not much of a hallucination when you know me, Xander."

"Stop calling me that!"

Josephine smiled as she walked up slowly towards the boy. "Use that brain of yours, Alexander. I know deep down you remember your sweet hurricane, Jojo."

The boy's body tensed up, the smirk on her face was familiar. He knew it too well. He remembered her, and he wished he didn't.

"Jojo," Alexander whispered

Josephine slightly nodded, her face slowly turned into a worried expression.

"what is it?"

"I'm not the only one here."

Alexander narrowed his eyes. "What are you talking about—."

Before anything could be said the boy felt a sharp sting in his chest. He looked down and saw blood coming from his chest.