Chapter 15

~~~~Zalgo's POV~~~~

I watched through the orb as my daughter confronted the traspasers. She smiled at them. Not a kind sweet girly smile. A psycopathic grin. I chuckloed at the two boys' fear.

The taller boy shouted something. I dont know but I think he was questioning her. She just steped closer, and closer, and closer, till she was right infront of the two boys. Using her magic, she tied the smaller one up with long strands of purple thread-like substances.

She then turned to the tall boy. She grabed his sholders and slamed him against the rock. He had a pained look and his mouth opened in a blood-curdling scream, that I could not hear.

Still, I smiled. This was my daughter, my little girl. She pulled out a long, curved, freashly shapened dagger from her belt behind her. Holding it to the boy's throut, she spoke to him. She moved her mouth slowly, like talking to a child who didnt understand. Then she pulled the dagger away and let the boys go.

They ran. She inspecte her cave and checked to see if anythng was moved, brocken, or stolen.

Why did she let them go?!?! She was saposed to kill them!!!!

Then, I got an idea that would help both of us.

Its time to meet my child....