Chapter 12

I sat up in bed, my hair a black lions' main around my head. I shut of my alarm. Another day of hard work to go thorough. Sometimes, being in the cannibal group is fun. Going out, killing, dissecting. Pritty fun.

Then theres the work. Cleaning up after the mess, helping the Proxies with their own missions, and the traking, Oh the tracking! Finding who we need to kill, getting all his information, whipping him or her off the face of the planet. Sometimes, when I'm to lazy,I get BEN to do that shit.

I got in my usual dress I wair when I go hunting. Heading down the hall, I stop at the stairs. Taking a deep breath, I butt scoot down them. Why cant we have slides and ladders? Why stairs?

I heard footsteps behind me. Jeff apeared.

"What are you doing?" He poked my sholder hard.

I hissed and clung to the rail. "Fuck off Jeffery!"

His grin widened (if that was possible). "You're affraid of stairs, arn't you?"

I grumbled as he walked past, laughing. I made it to the bottom of the stairs finnaly, oly to see everyone turn to me and laugh, snicker, and point and me. My eyes watered in embarrasment and I crawled back up the stairs, tears flowing fast.

Locking my door, I currled up on my bed, crying.

Then I looked over. My old stuffed cat lay at the foot of the bed. Mabey I could make a friend.... Taking out the Book of Dark Magic, I fliped through, looking for a spell.

Some one knoked on my door. "Go away! I'm busy!"

I musthave had ugency or something in my voice cause foot steps told me they left. I continued searching for the right spell....

~~~~~Time Skip, Brought to you by The Amazing Jane the Killer~~~~

I stood over Patch, who was floped, lifeless, over my pillow. I held my hand over the stuffed purple cat with orchid patches and button eyes. Muttering in an unkown toung, purple smoke rised from my hands. It carresed the plush toy gently, lifting it slowly.

I continued muttering, hoping this would work. The lights flickered, shouts of surprise erupted through the house. A bang on my door. I ignored it. The purple smoke filled my room, reaching every crack and hole it could find, snaking its way under the door.

"SHIMMER! STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING THIS INSTANT!!!"

I didnt stop. I could barally hear the voice behind the door. The smoke started whispering. A hushed whisper at first, the it grew louder and louder, till my ears began to ring.

I flicked my tail and everything went black.

~~~~Time Skip, this time Brought to you by the Adorable Smile Dog~~~~

 I awoke to a bright light being shined into my eyes. A loud pounding in my head greated me as I tried to look around. My vizion was hazy and I couldnt make out the shapes around me.

"Shimmer?" Someone's voice buzzed. "You ok?"

I blinked a bit, my vizion clearing. Toby and Eyeless crouched next to me. I nodded and sat up, Toby helping me. I spotted Sally in the corrner, playing with something.

"What you doing, Sally?" I tilt my head at the adorable little child.

She turned, smiling, toward me, reviling a purple figure. It was small, no bigger then a two week old kitten. It's purple fur slicked back from brushing, though orchid spot-like areas stood on end. It's orchid button eyes staired at me.

"Patch?"

"Mew~" The stuffed cat jumped onto my lap.

I picked it up and hugged the plush toy that I turned alive. I did it! I made him! A purr of happiness erupted from both Patch and me.