Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if any of are dissapointed throughout this story. Some of my followers, or ones I follow, who I know personally will appear in this story. Injoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Shimmer's POV~

        I sat in the back seat of the car. Mommy was taking me for a walk in the woods! I held my little purple stuffed cat with dark purple patches and button eyes. It's name is Patch! She didn't look at me, say anything, she was silent. Soon, the car slowed and she got out. Frowning, she opened my door and let me out. I jumped around as I inspected a tree that was HUGE!!

        A car ingine. I turned to see Mommy driving away very quickly. I ran after her. My ears back as i screamed, cried, failed.

        I currled up in a small ball, Patch sqwished in the middle. I sobed. "Mommy? Why? What have I done?"

        A twig snaped. I jumped and jooked up. A strange creacher crept forward. He was pail gray, had sharp teeth, and wickedly long claws. But, for some reason, it didn't scare me.

        "H-hi..." The thing croked. "I am Rake." He sliled, a scary wicked smile, but smiled.

        I smiled back. "I'm Shimmer."

        He noded. "I... know.... Your... dad sent me.... help you." He extendet the gray clawed hand. I took it in my pailish, small one.

        He walked slowly and awkwardly on his three free limbs. I followed him till my legs hurt and I was tired. He picked me up and set me on his back. I huged his neck and let my legs dangle. Soon, I drifed off to sleep.

************Time Skip! Brought to you by the Smexy Sexual Offenderman!*********************************

        I awoke in a cave, Patch tight in my arms. Rake lay at the entrence, asleep. Stars glittered in the background. I slowly and silently walked out of the cave, carefull not to disterb the sleeping smudge of gray.

        Patch dangled in my hand, my tail high up behind me, and my ears purked for any noise. I walked slowly through the woods, curious as to what was here.

        Something tackled me, making me fall to the ground. "Gah~" I landed with a thump. I looked up to see a boy about my age. He had a mess of brown hair and brown eyes. He wore two sweaters that were to big for him and genes. One sweater had no sleaves and the one under it had striped sleaves.

        "Hi!" the boy said happily. He twitched uncontrolablt. "I'm Toby! Why are you in the woods?" He got off and sat next to me.

        I sat up, brushing leaves and dirt from my long black hair. I looked at the twitchy cheerfull boy. "My mommy left me. A kind creacher helped me. His name is Rake!" I smiled and fiddled with my tail, Patch sitting in my lap.

        He noded. "My daddy's mean to me. He beats me and hurts me bad." He looked down at his feet.

        I staired at him in horror. Then, when tears started falling down his cheeks, I huged him. "I'm sorry. I'll be your friend!"

        He stood up and pulled me up with him. "Wanna meet my new friends? They'd love to meet you!"

        Forgetting about Rake, I followed the strange boy named Toby. I didn't mind. He was nice.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I love this chapter! So kewl! I hope you all liked it! Luvz all of you!