Chapter 18

~~~~Toby's POV~~~~

I followed Jack, hoping we will find Shimmer safe. We have been walking in silence for a long time, listening, concentrating.

Suddenly, Jack stoped. "You hear that?"

I listened. Their was a voice. It sounded like Shimmer's but.... different.

We followed it. I took the lead, jogging behind a tree at the edgeof a clearing. I peaked around the edge.

Zalgo!

Zalgo was standing, stairing down at someone. The someone looked like an angel. Her black hair streaked with green, eyes shining a bright green also. Her dress was pail colours of blue, green, and pink. She had wings. White feathered wings.

"... So, to sum it all up for you, you have three daughters in one body."

Zalgo, for once, looked confused. "So you, Soul, and Shimmer share the same body? That's..... news to me....."

The angel nodded. "Okay. Shimmer, you can come back now." Silence. The girl seemed to be thinking hard. "Oh, come on out, Shimmer!"

Suddenly, her appearance changed. Her wings faded. A black tail appeared. Her dress turned to geans, boots, and a black sweater. The green streaks blackened to natural hair colour. And her green eyes fizzled into pail blue.

Shimmer....

Shimmer was ok. But who was that who was her? Who is Soul? Three daughters in one?

I needed answeres. And soon!