Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~The Rake's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

Yawning, I streached and sat up. I looked over to see if Shimmer was awake. She was gone! I sniffed her bedding. Stale, but still there. I traked it for a while.

Another scent.

Creepypasta scent!

But I don't recognize this one. I sat their for a second, sniffing the spot he was at for a long time, acording to how strong it was. Then I continued following the scent. They were heading to the mansion!

Shimmer! Please be safe!

Running now, I heard thumping steps. Not mine, my hands and feet are to skinny and small to make that sound. I sniffed the air. Seed-Eater!

I spoted him with Shimmer, grinning and giggling, on his back. I shiged. She's safe. I ran up to the hunk of fur. "Shimmer! No leave cave! Why?"

Seed layed down to let Shimmer down. She jumped off and gave the creatre a hug. When she let go, he licked her cheek and ran off. She turned to me, smiling and wiping the saliva off her face. "I was curious to see the space around the cave."

I shook my head. "No leave cave. Safe in cave."

She got a pouty look and crossed her arms. "I can take care of myself!"

I picked her up and put her on my back, close to my sholders. "You're to young. Who you meet?" I started tword the cave, listening to everything that happened and who she met and who she liked.

~~~~~~~~~~~Shimmer's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I explained everything I did to Rake. He's a great listener, noding and commenting ocasionaly. I jumped off his back when we got to the cave. I clibed onto a bolder and sat there, thinking.

"What you do?" Rake's voice interupted my thoughts.

"I want to stay with my friends," I confesed.

He jumped up. "No! Master wont let you! Stay safe! Stay at cave!"

I looked at him through pail blue eyes. "Master?"

He sat back down, relaxing. "Zalgo, you dad. I am his. He is master."

I looked down at the thin frail-looking creature. "Why? Why wont he let me? They are nice to me!"

He shook his head. "Dont leave. Cave safe."

I stood up, my ears back and tail flicking angerly. "WHY CAN'T i CHOOSE FOR MYSELF?!?!"

He looked at me trough black, beaty eyes. "You young. Not ready."

I jumped down and ran. I ran as fast as I could 'till i made it to the mansion. I banged on the door. "SLENDY!!!!!!" I sobed.

The door opened and the tall figure appeared, Masky and Hoodie behind him. "What is it, child?" He let me in.

I didn't go far. I clung to his legs, sobing. "R-rake w-w-wont -hic- le-et me l-leave! I w-want t-to st-tay here!"

He reached down and picked me up. "It's ok child." He huged me, and I huged back. "You can stay. The Rake's not safe to be with anyway."

I noded, sods sasiding. When he put me down, I was done crying, but my face was still red.

"Shimmer!" A familiar raspy voice yelled behind me.

I turned to see Rake running tward the mansion. I sqweeked and ran inside behind Slendy's legs. Slendy slamed the door shut.