Chapter 8

~~~~~Zalgo's POV~~~~~

Rage boiled inside me like lava in a fenace. My daugter, a creepypasta?!?! Those peasents cant keep her! when she's old enough, I shall have her back!!!!!!!!!!!

A whimper came from the corrner. The Rake, beaten and bleading, lay in the corrner. "Look what you've don, you worthless scum!!!!"

He didnt move. I stood over the pathetic scrap of flesh and bone, towering over him like a skyscraper. Grabing his limp body, I lifted it up to my face. "Get her back or so help you I will kill you, got it?"

He noded, whimpering. I put him down and kicked him, feeling bones crack under the force. He took off, hobbling, to the surface of Earth.

I turned back the the red, transparent orb. "Dont worry, my daughter, we shall be together soon."

~~~~~Shimmer's POV~~~~~~

I woke up, darkness filling my scarlet and purple room. It's been a month after the cerimony and I need to find a group I belong in. I only know of one, Slender Proxies. I'm not sure if I wanna be there.

I sat up, brushing strands of black hair from my face. Rubbing my eyes, I left my room. Walking a bit down the hall, I heard a strange sound.

Screaming!

I followed it and found that the sound was coming from the basement. Slowly, I crept down, careful not to make a noise. Jumping the step that sqweaked, I landed infront of the door. It was slightly open. I pushes it open slowly, just enough to slip in unseen. Creeping in the shadows, one light shone above a table. A woman was struggling against her binds, screaming. I looked to where she was looking.

Eyeless Jack stood there, arms covered in freash blood. A table sat next to him, an asortment of organs lay neatly on it. He was reaching into the woman again, this time taking his favorit, the kideys.

Slowly, silently, I crept over to the table. Looking at the organs carefully, I spoted one that seemed... Delisous. I looked at Eyeless, seeing that he was busy, I picked it up. It was still warm. I niffed it. Smells nice. I took a bite of it, it's juices filling my mouth and tickling my tastebuds. It made a sligh hiss when i took the bite.

Shit.

Eyeless spun around to face me. My eyes widened at the masked boy, blood soaking my face. He staired at me for a second, then turned and stabed the womans temple, killing her instantly.

I stood, frozen in place despite the warm organ in my hands.

He turned back to me. "What are you doing?" His voice was the usual dark whisper.

I shruged. "I heared screaming so I though I'd come investigate."

He reached out a bloody gloved hand to take the organ away from me. I pulled back, hissing. He jumped back, suprized. "Do you even know what you are eating?"

I shook my head, taking another bite.

He sighed, facepalming. "You're eating a liver."

I looked at the organ in my hands. A liver? I shruged it off and took another bite, letting the delisous flavor wash over my tung.

Eyeless staired at me trough black pits under his blue mask. "Do you even care?"

I shook my head, swallowing. "Should I?"

Eyeless stood their in silence for a second, then sighed again. "Shimmer? Do you wanna be a cannibal?"

I tilted my head. "Does that mean I get more of these?" I held up the half-eaten, bloddy, raw organ.

He noded. "And anything else in the human body."

I smiled, my sharp fange glistening red in blood. "Yes. I'd love to."

Eyeless motioned for me to follow him, and I did. We went up the stairs, down the hall, up some more stairs, and to Slendy's door. I finished my liver a while ago, so I was trying to clean my hands by licking them.

Eyeless knocked on the door. It opened almost instantly. Sleny was standing there in pajamas and a night cap. I giggles ant the sight, still licking blood from my hands.

"What is it?" Slendy asked. Then his blank face went in my direction. "What the hell did you do?"

I shruged. "Stole a liver from Eyeless's table of neatly organized organs." My hands were almost clean.

Eyeless steped forward. "Sorry to wake you but Shimmer has decided to join the Cannibals."

Slendy looked at me for a second, then looked at Eyeless. "I can see that. I will anounce this news tomarrow. Now wash up children and go back to bed." He slamed the door.

A cough came from our left. I lurned to see Toby standing there, stairnig at my blood covered face. "Uh..." His body entered a fury of twitches, which stoped quickly.

I grined. "No worries, Tobster, I'm fine." I walk casually past him and to my room. Grabing clean cloths, I headed to the bathroom to take a shower, smiling gleefully the whole time.