Chapter 14

I've been sick for a week now, just laying in my bed, feeling like crap. Slendy says it was because I used a strong spell before I was ready then tried to fight Rake. I just think I'm getting weak. Patch ventures around the mansion now. Thank goodness no one has tried to harm him on purpouse.

Someone knocked softly on the door. It opened and L.J. poped in. "Hello, Shimmy!"

I sat up, smiling. "Hi Jack, whats up?"

He sat on the edge of my bed. "Oh, nothing, Slendermun just sent me up to check on you." His shap-toothed grin flashed in the dark room.

I laughed. "Slendermun? What, is he Jamacan now?"

Jack let out a loud laugh. "No, just felt like callin him something funny."

He put his grey and white wrist on my forhead. Me chuckled. "You seem to be fine today. Do you feel alright?"

I noded. "I still feel like crap but I just think thats from Slendermun's strickt rules of only getting up to use the restroom." I laughed.

He chuckled and helped me up. "I'm sure you will be allowed out now." He left, closing my door.

I got into a casual wair of geans, a 'Walking Dead' Tee-shirt that has walkers on it and says 'All My Friends Are Walkers,' and a black beanie. Heading down the stairs (butt-scooting -.-), I run into the kitchen. Slendy was their, prepairing dinner.

"Hi, Slendy!" I open the fridge and take out a chocolate pudding cup, eatting it while sitting on the counter.

He looked over at me (I think). "What are you doing up?"

I chuckled. "Jack let me up since my tempeture is fine."

I put a trendle to my forhead as I calmly ate the pudding. He sighed. "Fine, just dont stress yourself, okay?"

I noded, thew away the empty pudding cup, and left. Now to find something to do...