Chapter 14

I lay sprawled on a thick branch high on a tree. My thoughts spinning out of bordom. I didnt know what to do.... Then, I got an idea. I jumped down, limb to limb, 'till I made it to the ground. Lashing my tail, I ran. I just ran! I dont know why, I just felt like running.

The wind rushed against my face, flinging my hair around behind me. I jumped into the air, catching a butterfly. Opening my cuped hands, I let it go. The yello bug fluttered zig-zagily away.

I floped backwards to the ground, giggling. I dont get much free time. I'm usually studing Dark Art, hunting with Eyeless, or helping the other groups with thir missions. But when I do get free time.....

~~~~Time Skip Brought to you by the Twitchy Ticci Toby~~~~

I stood at the entrance of a dark cave. Listening.

Someone was here. Not the usual noises of cave creatures were down there. I slowly stalked through the shadows, carful not to make a noise. Two boys, teens. One was tall, skinny, had a mess of black hair and a stupid grin on his zit covered face. The other was pail, small, and silent, smiling shyly as the other boy spoke.

"Steve, looky here," the tall one shouted. He stood on a rock, looking down at the other side.

If you know whats good for you, I thought to myself. You would leave now!

I hissed as the 'Steve' walked over to the tall boy. 'Steve' jumped and turned.

"H-h-henry?" The little child stuttered. "D-d-did yo-ou hear-r th-that?"

The tall kid, 'Henery,' jumped down from the rock and stood next to him, looking in my direction. The shadows covered my image.

I grined. Using my magic, I made my eyes glow bright blue, their cat-like image shining through the shadows.

"Hello, strangers," I cooed.