Chapter 4

A very tall, very white, faceless, tuxedo man stood in front of me and Toby. I smiled up at the man, unfair aid of the tentacles stretching, sqwerming, and weaving behind his tall body. He tilted his head.

"You are not afraid, child?"

I shook my head. "No! I've seen something creepier then you before!"

He looked a me, or I'm assuming he was. "What?"

I giggled. "His name's Rake!"

Toby glanced at me from the corner of his eye, twitched, and looked away.

The tall man noded. "You shouldn't be with him, he works for-"

"My daddy!" I cut him off. "Rake told me." I swung my hips around childishly, bitting one of my nails.

Toby backed away. "Y-y-your dad?"

I nodded, confused at why they were scared. My tail twitched. "What?"

"What is your name child?"

"Shimmer."

He noded. "My name is Slenderman. You may call me Slendy. Do you know your father?"

I shook my head. He just walked away. I wanted to ask more questions, to follow him, but Toby came back to me. "I don't really live here. I still live with my family but I come here to feel normal."

I looked at the twitchy brown haired boy. Smiling, I huged Patch. "So who else is here other then Slendy?"

He intodused me to many other people and creatures. BEN Drowned, Laughing Jack, Smile Dog, Jeff the Killer, Jane the Killer, Splendorman, Trendy, Clockwork, Hoodie, Masky, Eyeless Jack, Grinny Cat, and Seed-Eater. All the names and faces scrambled in my head as he intoduced me to the last one.

"This is Play With Me Sally," he gestured to a small girl with long brown currly hair, a pink dress that was tatered and dirty, old used-to-be-pink bunny slipers, an old teddy bear, and a constantly bleading cuts on her face, never healing.

"Hi!" Sally chirped, waving vigurasly at me. "whats your name?"

"Shimmer." I smiled chearfully at the narrow faced sweet girl.

"Are you going to stay here?"

Her question took me by surprize. Am I going to stay? What will happen to Rake? Would I meed my daddy with them? I just smiled and shruged.

Toby grabed my wrist. "You should be heading back to Rake. He's probably looking for you. Seedy can take you home quickly."

I noded and followed him outside to Seed's little tatered hut. "Seedy?" I called and the harry creature hobbled out. "Can you take me back to Rake?" I smiled.

He grunted and layed down, lowering my head so I could climb up. After I was on, he stood quickly and bounded off. I clung to his shaggy fur, giggling as the wind wiped my hair, Patch safely stuffed in the belt of my pants. I wish I could stay...