Chapter 7

I'm now 10. The year for the initiation into creepypasta-hood. When I becom a creepypasta, I chose my new name and then drink this milk-clearish liguid. I sat on my bed, nervous as hell. A knock sounded on the door and it creeked open. Eyeless poked his head in, his blue mask bright against my scarlet walls.

"Ready?" His voice sounded sweet at that moment, not the usuall dark whisper.

I noded and stood, straitening out my black dress that had scarlet flowers flowing down one side. My scarlet boots looked new but were actually just covered in blood. Following EJ down the hall, I felt butterflies in my belly.

What if the potion dosn't accept me? What if I die? What if I mess up and it dosn't work? What if...

I was already in the dark black room. Red lights glowed gloomily in the corners. I walked up to Slenderman, feeling all the eyes of my fellow creepypastas follow me. I stood there, silent, scared.

"Shimmer," Slendy's voice boomed and bounced around the dark room. "You are now ten years of age. You can choose two options: Be a creepypasta or become one of the hunted. Here are two viles." He gestures to a table infront of him, one of the vile had the mily-clearish potion and the other a grayish chunky liguid. "Choose wisly, child."

I looked at the viles, glancing around the room from the corrner of my eyes at the makeshift family around me. I want to stay. I reached for the milky vile. Gulping it down, I felt qweezy. After a while, a pleasurable burning sensation entered my body. I grined phycotically and started laughing. I'm one of them.

I stoped laughing, looking up at Slendy. "Slendyman, I'm no longer Shimmer, I'm Shimmer the Killer!" A chear filled the room. My ears burned with a blush as I looked around, the burning sensation not leaving. I let the noise flow around me.

I will never leave them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry Luvz, this is a short chapter but a good one to me at least~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thanks for reading!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~