Stylist Noona Pt 64 (Coconut Oil)(Smut)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Leaving all the cute, teasing, kitten licks behind, he starts hungrily lapping at you. Growling and groaning into your cunt making you moan from the vibrations.

His hands grip your hips desperately, denting the soft skin harshly. You look down at him, threading your hand into his long hair, gripping at the root. Studying his handsome face and sexy shoulders, muscles flexing and shifting with his enthusiasm.

Jungkook's eyes meet yours, he smirks and finds your clit, circling it quickly. You go weak and let your head fall back, letting moans flow freely from your open lips.

A pit in your stomach tightens slowly then all at once, nearly bringing you to the edge

"Fuck Jungkook," you cry, gripping frantically at the sheets with your unoccupied hand. "Don't stop fucking hell!"

"You gonna cum for me noona?"

"God yes-" You moan, struggling for breath.

"Cum noona.'' His command is the final nail in the coffin. Crying out, you cum, pulling on Jungkook's hair perhaps more than you should. Back arching off of the bed dramatically. Breathing ragged and harsh. Hearing nothing but your own breathing, as if you were in a vacuum.

When you finally open your eyes, Jungkook is staring at you in awe.

"What?..." You hesitate.

"You're so fucking beautiful when you cum." You blush bright red. Or at least you would have if your heart hadn't already been racing from the orgasm.

Jungkook's stunned awe turns into lust in the blink of an eye and within a split second he is crawling on top of you attacking your lips with his. Your wetness still on his lips doesn't bother you at this point. His hands grab at your sides, needy for more contact with you.

"Brace yourself baby." Your heart jumps into your throat at those words.

His pants come off and his cock springs to life, ready to destroy you yet again. You know how much he loves to dominate you, but after his desire to eat you out, you very much want to turn the tables. Sitting up quickly you push his shoulders to the top of the bed, making him sit up against the headboard.

Sitting on his thighs you take him in both hands, stroking softly. He was a bit shocked at your bold actions, but certainly isn't complaining. A few sweet moans fall from his lips giving you a glimpse into what Jungkook might be like as a bottom.

"Shit babe, why does that feel so good- ohgod-" His chest is heaving and his eyes are screwed shut.

Continuing your hands work you lean in kissing down his neck, giving a few nips and sucks around his collar bone. His hands smooth down your back giving you a brilliant idea.

Looking around quickly you find the oil bottle by your foot. Letting go of Jungkook you grab the bottle, pop the cap and pour a bit on your other hand.

Before Kook can open his eyes to see what is going on you smash your lips into his, making him moan into your mouth.

Rubbing your hands together to spread the oil between them, you grip his cock again, giving him something to truly moan about. And oh, boy does he. You wouldn't mind getting used to hearing these moans. Lets just say a good singing voice most definitely translates to the best moans in the world. But you could say that about any of the men in the house.

Precum drips now coat your knuckles and you're getting the feeling that Jungkook won't last much longer. It could be the precum that gives you that little hint, or the fact that his hips keep bucking into your hands, or that his knuckles are white from how hard he is gripping the sheets.

Not wishing to torture the poor bunny, though you will make a point of it some day, you scoot forward, centering him at your entrance. He pushes in easily, your cum and coconut oil coincidentally make a great lube.

Right away you start to ride him, enjoying the feeling of fullness that you missed so much the past few days.

Your moans mingle with his as you bounce as fast as you can. Holding your hips Jungkook steadies you a bit making you come down fully with each bounce. The way he hits that fun spot by your cervix, gets you all worked up again. You let your hands run over his gorgeous torso, and brace on his chest.

"Fuck baby, im getting really close-," he groans after starting to play with your boobs, "Did you want to cum again?"

"I dont- dont have to-"

"But do you want to?" His fingers toy with your nipples making it hard to say no.

You nod yes, quickly and Jungkook takes the lead, flipping both of you over. He stops you from locking your legs around his waist, putting your thighs on his shoulders instead. His hips snap at a deadly pace, hitting your g spot every time from the way you hips angle.

He has you gasping for air, and crying out with what little air you can get. Your nails dig into his back, making his deep groans come back.

"Yea- take it baby," he spits through gritted teeth, "fuck-"

You try to gasp out that you are about to cum, but the high hits you before the words can form.

A few more thrusts and Jungkook cums, spilling deep into you.

You can now be very thankful that Jungkook had the foresight to put down the towel on the bed. He came so much, the moment he pulled out of you it came gushing out of you.

"Okay that's kinda gross let's clean up." Kookie chuckles picking you up holding you close.

Carrying you into the bathroom, setting you down, turning on the shower, then going back out to throw the towel in the laundry.

Once the water is nice and warm you both step into the shower. Washing away your lusty sins with warm vanilla suds.

"You're so beautiful y/n,"

"Yes, yes, Kookie you say that all the time."

"So? You're beautiful all the time." He pulls you into his chest, letting you see the gleam of love in his eye smile.

"You're such a liar, I Do. Not. look good when i first wake up, you cant even try to convince me otherwise." You kiss along his sharp jaw, with a giggle.

"No no no, you listen to me noona," He grabs your jaw making you look at him, "you look beautiful even first thing in the morning, you look beautiful when you're doing stuff in the greenhouse dirt. You look beautiful when you're all dressed up, and when you don't wear anything at all. Even with your lips wrapped around my cock, with water streaming down your face." He smiles with a self assured smirk, laughing as you hit his chest.

"That made quite an impression on you, huh?"

"Oh believe me, I will remember that for the rest of my life." He leans down to kiss your forehead, then your nose, finally pressing a peck to your lips. "And don't think I've forgotten about you playing a teacher for me either."

"Well what would you like to learn first?"

"Mmm every inch of your body would be a good start."

"I'm sure we could make that happen." You wink.

You settle into bed with Jungkook, resting against his chest with his arm under your head. His sweet scent and soft skin fill your mind.

After the nice warm shower, you rubbed creamy lotion into each other's skin. Just loving each other, spending time being intimate. It was quite nice, and the details of those moments deserve to be left to the privacy of the two experiencing it.

Several minutes of quiet darkness, follow after the bedside lamp was turned off, before Jungkook speaks.

"So, um, what would you want for Christmas?"

"Oh, um I haven't really thought about it.. I don't want anything too big... or expensive.."

"Okay, well if you think of something, anything, let us know."

"I promise I will." 

Stylist Noonaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें