Stylist Noona Pt 64 (Coconut Oil)(Smut)

Start from the beginning

A faint vanilla scent floats down the hall, welcoming you to the upstairs. Jungkook's door is cracked open and a soft dreamy music draws you in.

The room is dim except for the bathroom light and a few candles on his desk.

Jungkook is sitting on his bed, eyes glowing from the candle light.

"What is all this?" You ask in awe. Eyes wide and full of wonder.

"I just wanted to do something nice for you." He comes over to you, wrapping you in a warm hug. "I feel like I haven't been able to do much with you lately, so I wanted to take some time to make you feel special. Starting with a massage."

"A massage?" He really is too much

"Yea, you can get undressed in the bathroom if you want, I put your robe in there so it feels like a spa!"

You change into just the robe and put your hair up in a loose bun. When you reenter the bathroom you find a shirtless Jungkook laying a towel on his bed.

He pats the bed and you lay down on your stomach, but not before loosening the robe knot so that it can slip down your shoulders. It's rather disappointing that you aren't able to lay face up, because looking at him in all his muscular glory would have been perfect.

Once you are settled, Jungkook grabs a bottle, telling you it's coconut oil. Gently he teases the robe down your shoulders to the middle of your back. A bit of oil is drizzled on your back and Jungkook's warm hands begin to massage your shoulders. He fingers deftly work out all your knots and tension before moving lower and lower on your back.

"I'm gonna pull the robe down more okay?" You nod contentedly.

You had been trying to not make too many sexual noises, because you really didn't want the massage to be over too soon. But once Kook applies his skill to the small of your back you groan.

"There?" You nod again wincing a little. It felt good, but you had no idea your lower back had so many knots.

Jungkook eases the pressure and works you back to comfort.

Lower and lower his hands work, and your butt is about to be fully exposed. You don't really mind. After his hands being all over you, you were a bit worked up.

The soft robe slides down to the back of your thighs. It's a bit pointless to even cover that now that you are basically naked on his bed. Jungkook works ever so diligently, massaging your glute muscles and down to your thighs. Running his thumbs in the soft crease between the two areas.

He clears his throat suddenly making you realize how much you had been groaning quietly. Surely Jungkook is reaching the breaking point of his self control.

Just as the thought occurs to you to let Jungkook know you are okay to progress further, his hands slip down in between your thighs. Dipping his fingers into your heat, he groans at the wetness.

"So wet noona. You like the massage that much?"

"The massage was good, but my masseuse is super hot." You turn over onto your side leaning on your elbow.

Jungkook winks, bringing his fingers to his lips.

"Its been so long since I've eaten you out... " Poking his tongue out he gives a swipe at his slicked fingers, humming deeply. "Mmm so sweet."

You begin to speak but your breath leaves your chest as Jungkook grabs the back of both knees. Pulling you roughly to the edge of the bed, so roughly in fact you let out a surprised squeak. Dropping to his knees in an instant, his hands bring your legs onto his shoulders.