Dear Diary, I like to wander

I found Hailey outside eying me suspiciously. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to Art & Design class on the second floor. And with my luck, I see that gorgeous ruffled brown hair and those stupid sparklY eyes. Why is Collin in my class again? We made eye contact and my knees felt like jelly. Get a hold of yourself, he would never like you, he's with a boy for gods sake!

I take a seat next to a guy wearing a stripped blue and black top, which I adore. I want it, so as soon as I sit, I couldn't help but ask, "Where'd you get that shirt from?"

His dark milky eyes looked at me with surprise,

"I made it" he smiled. I think I'm already over Collin. Not that I liked him, I just want to prove that he's not gay.

"I like your hot top, I haven't seen that anywhere"

"Oh thanks, it was originally Collin's, but I kinda altered it"

"Well I'm glad you did, you look cute"

"Ahem," said Collin. What does he want?

"What do you want Collin?" said the cute guy, "How's your boyfriend?" Okay, that was rude.

"You're just jealous Reef, your girlfriend digs a gay guy like me" That made Reef turn completely red, either from anger or embarrassment.

"Why are you here?" yup, definitely embarrassed and he apparently has a girlfriend. Sweet. Although, I could have sworn he winked at me.

"I wanted to ask Cindy for a pencil" he said. Reef rolled his eyes as I gave Collin a pencil. Does he suffer from short-term memory loss?

As I got seated next to Clemintine, a pretty nice goth chick with really wild red hair.

"Is this your first year?"

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"I have ESP" she said with a wink. Is anyone normal in this academy? A young woman with a cute bob came through the door.

"Good day class, I'm Ms. Cole call me Cole. Today we'll just start on making floral designs, so grab any creative utensils and hop to it! I'm going to go get my morning coffee, tootles!" she said and left us on our own.

I made an abstract floral pattern that went off the page. I used a black Sharpie, I didn't want to spill every colour on the canvas, too cliche.

"Okay, that's hot" said Clemintine and her other friends, a goth guy with a baby-face and curly died black hair and a giant trench coat. Maybe they're just saying that cause it's black.

Class was over, with Ms. Cole collecting our work, probably judging each piece in her hand. I would hate to be a teacher, you have to make everything, be it ugly or better than anything you can ever make. I went outside trying to seek Hailey, but I couldn't find her so I waited near what I thought was the entrance to the cafeteria.

"Come on Colly, you've been acting strange lately, I mean the last time you kissed me was when you said you wanted to date me, a YEAR ago!" pouted Nicholas. Wow, they kissed? I don't know why but I can't imagine Collin kissing him.

"I'm not acting strange, I'm just going slow remember? I don't like kisses and hugs, I told you before we started dating" said Collin. Wow, to think I can hear this heated conversation. I know it's wrong, but I can't help my curiosity.

"If you don't kiss me now, we're through!"

"Okay...fine" said Collin reluctantly.

What I did next was something I couldn't explain, my body just moved on it's own and my voice came out very angrily.

"What's you problem?!" I yelled at Collin, who looked rather relieved. Nicholas on the other hand, was puckering up then glared at me.

"What do you mean?" he said with a curious and amused look.

"Okay, first you say you like my top, then you say you say I 'killed' it? I mean, seriously?"

"I don't like how you changed my shirt. I made it, you can't just change it!" said Collin. Either he's acting or he really means it. I feel guilty.

"Whatever, I'll wait for you at our table, Colly" said bored Nicholas, as he walked towards the cafe.

"Deal with it Collin!" I yelled at him and marched off to find Hailey. I said that because I wanted to storm off for starting such a stupid awkward lame conversation.

I found Hailey near my classroom, "Where did you go?" she asked.

"Just wandering around..."