Dear Diary, He confuses me.

I wore a pair of black jeans and my newly altered Collin top. Only it wasn't a top anymore, its a very cute cardigain. Same grey colour, unique black embroidery but now it was cut from the middle with buttons added and it was fitted into. I added a hint of aqua blue on the collar to make it original.

Lisa was getting ready, when she saw me he eyes were popping out of their sockits, through her mascara filled eyelashes. She rolled her eyes and pretended I wasn't in the room. That's what I get for going to the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh, that is the cutest top I have ever seen! Are you serious its that same one?"

"Yup, and thanks" With that, we headed out towards school.

As soon as we got to the academy's gate, I was mesmerized by the academy's structure. It was simply breathtaking, it was immensely futuristic and the classrooms were unfathomable. Every class had large windows to induce creativity and my Art & Design class had no roof! My schedule went like this; Introduction to fashion, Art & Design, lunch, Free Expressions, and Marketing & Management. Hailey, on the other hand had a completely different schedule considering she's in her second year.

Hailey left me at the enterance of my Intro to Fashion classroom. Luckily, I was the fifth one there, not too early, not completely late. Some girls were huddled in the corner talking about their summer vacation. I didn't want to look weird, so I took out Harry Potter: Order of The Phoenix and started reading.

"I see you 'tweaked' the top" said a creamy voice.

"Yup" I said and went back to reading the part when Harry got expelled for using the Patronus charm when he is an underaged wizard. I could still feel his shadow on me. Don't people see how awkward this is? I glanced around to find the five girls giggling about their own things. I kind of expected them to shriek and scream in excitement when Collin entered, but I guess they know he's gay. He didn't look like he is gay. I mean, no matter how hard he tried, he still wouldn't convince me.

"I like the touch of aqua blue you added, the colour was kinda plain before" Did those words just come out of his mouth? Am I hallucinating?

"Oh, thanks, but I love the black designs, they popped out of the grey"

"Really? Thanks: he smiled. I liked his smile, it was so natural.

"Hey there hot stuff" said a guy wearing a neon pink Polo shirt and yellow plaid knee-high shorts. He slapped Collin's butt. I mean he slapped his butt. I look up to see Collin turning flustered. I guess, he is gay after all, but why does his voice change constantly?

"Hey mild thang" said Collin, again without that soft deepness of his voice.

"I called you yesterday, I thought we were supposed to spend some time together at the mall! I had my eyes on that cute top you made!" said butt slapper.

"Well, that cute top now belongs to this lucky lady...but she customized it"

I could sense butt slapping guy was giving me the snake eyes slit glare, like he wants to give me a poison apple, or stab daggers into me.

"Er...hi?" I said awkwardly.

"This is Nicholas-"

"No! It's Nicky, remember Colly? Ew, I think I puked in my mouth. Collin cleared his throat and said, "and this is..." He pointed at me, and gestured me to go on.

"Cindy"

"You don't know her?" asked Nicholas.

"Well, I just met her yesterday at the EA shop"

"Oh...so that's when she stole my top, I mean why buy it if you're gonna kill it?!" Okay that's it, I hate this guy. Why is he such a snob and why on Earth is Collin dating this jerk? Not that he's not a jerk himself.

"Firstly, you're talking to me as if I'm not here. Guess what? I amhere. Secondly, I didn't 'steal' it, I bought it with my own money. Thirdly, I didn't kill it, I really loved it so I just made it a bit more feminine, okay? So back off"

Nicholas gave me the finger and said, "come on Colly." Colly? What a stupid nickname!

"Uh, yeah" Collin followed him. I think he was trying to hide his laughter because I could see his lips twitch.

--

Intro to Fashion went on, our teacher was Mrs. Doleverdo; she is a tall woman with too much botox and that fake Hollywood smile. Our first task was to brainstorm what we think fashion is and present it. It was Nicholas' turn,

"Fashion is glamour, fame, and pure love" he said while gazing at Collin. Collin looked so lost, as soon as I looked at him, we suddenly made eye contact and that tickled my stomach a bit. What is wrong with me? I'm not against homosexuals, but Collin being gay doesn't seem right to me. Well, his ego isn't helping, considering now he's smiling like a cocky airhead at me. I just glare at him, and roll my eyes. It's my turn to say something about fashion.

"To me, fashion is a way of life, it's the living proof of humanity, it's the most creative form of necessities, it's that feeling of satisfaction you get when you see a really unique design in a very cliche mall."

Mrs. Doleverdo was beaming at me, and said, "bravo Cindy, that was beautiful!" At least she said my name right, I mean what's so hard about 'Cindy', Lisa is a booger.

Next, it was Collin's turn to say something equally embarrassing.

"To me, fashion is instant language. It's exactly what Cindy said, and when you create a certain fashion item, the real joy is the look on the buyer's face, be it happiness or anger" he said. Way to be subtle, he was completely staring this way! I look around at the rest of the fifteen people in the room, all the girls look like they're swaying or fawning over Collin. Finally, the reaction I wanted.

The thing that surprised everyone the most was that Collin's voice was normal, it wasn't like when he complemented on earrings or shoes, it wasn't the deep alluring voice that gives me goosebumps, it was just in between.

"Very well said Collin, next." I could see even Mrs. Doleverdo was surprised.

When class was over, I saw Hailey waiting outside my classroom. I'm so lucky to have her, but before I could go to her Collin tapped my shoulder.

"You killed my top" and he left with Nicholas.

What is with that guy, one second he says it looks nice, the next he's hating it?