12

Recommended song: Love is all around by I'll

"Have fun~" Jisoo said smirking at Jihoon as he dropped off the two teenagers at school, Jihoon mouthed a "fighting" as he held his fists up making his father do the same before leaving. "Ew our first class is chemistry," Soonyoung said as he took his books out from his locker, Jihoon groaned but did the same.
The two walked to their class in silence until it was broken by the two talking at the same time "Can yo-" "Do yo-" they looked at each other and chuckled "You go first" Jihoon said smiling warmly at the older, "Do you think we could go and eat at the rooftop today at lunch? I need to tell you something.." the younger thought for a second before smiling brightly and nodding his head making the older blush slightly.

The two went to their chemistry class when the bell rang and waited for the teacher to come. "Yo what's up soon!" Junhui, Soonyoung's friend, greeted as he walked towards Jihoon and Soonyoung. Soonyoung's eyes sparkled with surprise "Oh my God! When did you come back?! Why didn't you tell me? Wow!" he exclaimed as he pulled the other into a hug "I couldn't miss our final game for anything! We're going to play that game and win together!" Jihoon rolled his eyes playfully at the two loud friends "Where's your boyfriend?" he asked "Oh hao? He's in his class" Jihoon nodded "Welcome back bud. I hope you two win the final basketball game" he patted both their backs before Junhui nodded with a bright smile and sat back on his place. "good morning class" the teacher greeted as she walked inside the class.

After a few hours of being in class, the bell rang signaling it was finally lunch break, the moment both Soonyoung and Jihoon we're waiting for the second they stepped foot in school. Soonyoung saw the younger struggling to carry all his books due to his small size and smiled to himself "Need help?" Jihoon looked at him and smiled sheepishly making him laugh, he took two books and put them on top of his "Isn't that heavy for you?" Jihoon asked worriedly "OoOo~ look at you worrying about me" the older teased making Jihoon roll his eyes "Don't worry. These bad boys are strong" he said flexing his muscles "oh really? Take this too then" Jihoon gave Soonyoung his books before running away "I'll go get our lunch! See you at the rooftop!" he shouted before disappearing. Soonyoung sighed but smiled to himself before returning the books to their lockers.

Soonyoung finally arrived at the rooftop and saw his crush sitting calmly waiting for him to come. "wow.." was all Soonyoung could say as he looked at Jihoon sitting with his hair being blown by the wind and the sun's light on his face making his eyes twinkle. "Oh you're here!" He said turning around and looking at the older with a beautiful smile plastered on his face making Soonyoung's heart beat faster and butterflies appear in his stomach. Jihoon noticed the way the older was staring at him and light blush appeared on his cheeks "Soonyoung?" the older was snapped back to reality by Jihoon's soft voice "Y-yes?" he answered,"What did you want to tell me?" the younger asked and Soonyoung quickly remembered 'now is the time..don't mess it up for the love of God Choi Soonyoung' he took a deep breath and stood in front of Jihoon "Will you, Hong Jihoon, come with me, Choi Soonyoung, to the final basketball game tomorrow? And if my team wins, you'll have to go on a date with me the day after" Jihoon's mouth was open wide and so were his eyes as he looked at the boy in front of him "A date?" Soonyoung nodded getting slightly more nervous because of the younger's expression "You don't have to if you don't want-" "Deal! I'll go on a date with you if you win" Soonyoung smiled brightly making his eyes disappear, Jihoon smiled back "You don't understand how happy I am right now! I could literally kiss you! I-if you want to, of c-course, uh I-" Soonyoung was cut off by Jihoon giving him a small peck on the lips and smiling cheekily. The older stared at the younger before cupping his face and slowly leaning in for a kiss. It was different from their first kiss. Rather than being passionate and experimental, it was soft and sweet. The two felt warm and tingly inside and they liked it. It was a new feeling that they could definitely get used to. Soonyoung opened his eyes as he pulled away with soft blush on his face and a smile on his face "Let's eat" Jihoon nodded and sat down on the bench "Say ah~" Jihoon looked at Soonyoung, confused about what the older was trying to do then realized he was trying to feed him, he blushed and opened his mouth "Mm~ as expected, me and dad are the best at cooking" Soonyoung laughed at the younger's sudden confidence "I mean you're not wrong" he said making Jihoon laugh "I know" he flipped his imaginary long hair and continued eating.

"I can't wait for tomorrow" The two thought as they ate peacefully.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Sorry if it was too short ><
I want to make Jeongcheol's visit to the doctor a separate chapter :)
Anyways, bye loves~