27

Song recommendation: Still With You by Jungkook

Jisoo, Seokmin, and his sons came over at the Choi's house to check up on Jeonghan.

The older looked better than Jisoo had expected him to be. He was smiling and looked completely normal. Actually, he looked better than normal. To the point that Jisoo was starting to get worried.

"Hey Seok, can you go check on Mingyu and Seungkwan? They've been quiet for a while" Jisoo said trying to get Seokmin to leave him and Jeonghan alone so they could talk. The younger seemed to take the hint and smiled brightly before nodding "Take your time" he whispered in Jisoo's ears and pecked his cheek. The older smiled in gratitude and watched as his boyfriend left to the playroom.

"Okay, tell me the truth. What's going on?" Jeonghan raised an eyebrow at his best friend in confusion "What do you mean what's wrong? Everything's perfectly fine" Jisoo rolled his eyes at Jeonghan's act and spoke again "You know what I mean, you just lost a baby and you're acting all happy and "normal" three days after it happened! Do you expect me to believe this bullshit?"

Suddenly, Jeonghan lowered his head and soon Jisoo heard sniffles coming from him. "Oh, Hannie.." he sighed and got up, wrapping his delicate arms around Jeonghan's figure.

"It's just that...I want to be okay for Cheol, b-but I-" he cut himself off and bit his lip to prevent himself from making any noise. "Hannie no one's expecting either of you to be okay. Take your time to heal. It's really okay..you acting as if you're okay and then crying yourself to sleep every night won't get you to get better. You're basically lying to yourself!" Jeonghan pulled from the hug and looked up at Jisoo in shock "h-how do you know?" "that you keep crying yourself to sleep? Seungcheol knows, he told me and he was so devastated about it. So quit the act, you're not fooling anyone but you"

Jisoo offered Jeonghan a tissue and the older accepted it with a chuckle. He wiped his tears and blew his nose "I'm sorry, Jisoo.." the younger shook his head and patted the older's back "You should apologize to your husband not me, idiot" Jeonghan nodded and walked to Seungcheol's office where he was doing some paperwork.

He knocked on the door and heard a soft "Come in" from the other side.

Jeonghan did as so and opened the door revealing a breathtaking view of Seungcheol with his messy curly hairs on his face as he wore his cute glasses and an oversized hoodie.

The long haired male flushed in red at the sight of his adorable husband that smiled at him. "Hey, love~ need anything?" Seungcheol asked with his sweet voice ringing in Jeonghan's ears making him unconsciously make his way and hug the older, catching him in surprise.

"Hannie? Is there something wrong?" Seungcheol asked as he hugged Jeonghan back. "I don't know what I did to deserve you" the older chuckled and made space for Jeonghan to sit on his lap. "What's with the sudden affection? Hm? Not that I'm complaining or anything" Jeonghan looked at his husband's eyes as their foreheads touched "I'm sorry. I just really want to get better for you and the kids.." Seungcheol smiled and cupped Jeonghan's face with one hand and the other around his waist "It's okay. As long as you know what you did was wrong" Jeonghan smiled back and pecked his husband's cheeks

"I love you" Seungcheol chuckled at the younger's childlike behavior "I love you too"

As the two were having a "moment" a sulky Wonwoo just had to barge inside the room and cause Jeonghan to jump of Seungcheol and almost fall to the ground. "What's wrong, bud?" Wonwoo climbed on his father's lap, stealing Jeonghan's seat, and threw himself on him making him seem like a devastated kitten. Jeonghan silently chuckled at the sight and waited for his son to answer.

"Hungwy...Soo no give food" he pouted and Seungcheol cooed at his improvement in talking. "What do you want to eat then?" Wonwoo looked at Jeonghan and shrugged "You want to go with us and buy food?" the youngest nodded his head furiously and jumped off his father's lap running to get his shoes. The married couple smiled and did the same.

"Soonyoung! We're going to buy food with Wonwoo! Take care of yourself!" Soonyoung shouted an "okay" from his room where he and Jihoon were playing an intense round of Mario kart. "Don't be too late, huh? I'm hungry" Jisoo said as he watched the older ones put on their shoes "yeah sure~ go have fun with your boyfriend, but not too much fun. It's my house after all" Jisoo rolled his eyes at his best friend and went back to sitting lazily on the couch as he watched Seokmin play with the twins.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan decided to go on foot instead of using the car for a good exercise for both them and Wonwoo. The three year old stood in between the two as he held both their hands swinging them in all directions.

"Should we get Chinese food? I'm sure the rice addict would love that" Jeonghan said with a laugh referring to the grumpy teenager. "Yeah sure. The kids love those vegetable spring rolls"

and that's how they ended up eating Chinese take out for dinner.

Hi :)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
I know it wasn't much :/
I just really missed Jeongcheol and seventeen in general
So I decided to make a whole chapter about Jeongcheol (again hehe)
And also since you all adore baby Wonwoo
I added him too :D
Anyways bye loves~