5

Recommended song: Instagram by Dean

The next morning, Jeonghan woke up feeling sick. He ran to the bathroom and opened the lid of the toilet seat, he started throwing up. Seungcheol slowly woke up after hearing his husband throwing up in the bathroom he quickly ran to him and rubbed his back with one hand and holding his hair out of the way with the other. "Love, are you okay? What happened?" after Jeonghan was done, he weakly got up with the support of his husband and brushed his teeth. "Did you eat anything wrong last night?" Jeonghan shook his head and Seungcheol helped him carefully lay back down on the bed "Does your stomach hurt right now?" Jeonghan shook his head again not having the energy to speak. Seungcheol looked worried for his husband so he decided to talk to his boss and tell him he can't come to work today, he did the same with Jeonghan. "I'll call Jisoo to take the kids to school, okay?" Jeonghan was going to protest but he knew he couldn't since he was too tired.

Jisoo was in the bathroom getting ready for the day when he received a call from Seungcheol. Confused, he answered the phone call "Hello?" "Hey Jisoo, sorry for calling you early in the morning, but Jeonghan isn't feeling well so we're both staying at home. Could you please take the kids to school today?" Jisoo's expression quickly changed to a worried one as he heard that his best friend was sick "What happened? He was just fine yesterday" Seungcheol sighed on the other line "I don't know. I woke up to him throwing up in the bathroom" it was Jisoo's turn to sigh and get more worried "If things get worse take him to the hospital, okay? Anyways, get the kids ready I'll be there in 15 minutes" with that, he ended the call and went to wake his own kids up.
"Jihoon, wake up dear. We have to pick up Soon and Won, Jeonghan isn't feeling well" Jihoon stirred a little but got up eventually. Jisoo woke the twins up and got them dressed before going to the kitchen and made some sandwiches, packing some for Soonyoung and Wonwoo since they probably won't get to have breakfast. "Daddy, why are we only having sandwiches?" Mingyu was fine with eating the sandwiches, but Seungkwan kept whining about wanting pancakes, Jisoo took a deep breath to keep his calm then smiled warmly at his youngest son "Kwannie, we have to pick up Soonie hyung and Wonwoo because uncle Han isn't feeling today. So will you be a good boy like Gyu and Hoonie hung for me and eat your sandwich please?" Seungkwan pout but still gave in and started eating. "Dad is uncle Han okay? He was fine yesterday" Jihoon frowned as he spoke, he too was worried about his uncle since he's as close to him as his father "I don't know, Seungcheol told me that he threw up in the morning and isn't able to do anything. All we can now is help them with the kids" Jihoon nodded and continued eating silently.

Jisoo dropped off Soonyoung and Jihoon first then went to the daycare for the twins and Wonwoo. "Seungkwan come to wear your backpack! Wonwoo don't put that in your mouth! Mingyu stop jumping!" after five minutes of gathering the three very energetic kids, Jisoo got them inside the building successfully. But now all that was left was the hardest part of dropping off the youngsters. It was leaving without hearing any crying. "Okay guys go to your class and be good boys, okay?" "but I don't want daddy to leave.." Mingyu's lips quivered as he looked at the ground and Seungkwan didn't look too happy, Wonwoo was clinging to Jisoo's neck not wanting to let go "No go.." Wonwoo softly said slowly trying not to cry. Just as Jisoo was about to say something, Seungkwan and Mingyu started crying loudly making scaring Wonwoo and making him cry too. Jisoo started panicking not knowing what to do.

Seokmin was in class waiting for the kids in his class to arrive, but he suddenly heard crying from the entrance. He heard Seungkwan. That kid had a very distinctive cry, he could it's him from miles away. Just then Seokmin remembered the person that was all he could think of yesterday, the twin's dad, Hong Jisoo. He shot up smiling happily that he will meet the father again and ran to the entrance. He saw Jisoo trying to calm three kids from crying but clearly wasn't successful "Need a hand?" Jisoo looked up and saw Seokmin standing in front of him smiling softly at him. Jisoo's heart was about to jump from his chest but he kept calm "Yes please" Seokmin chuckled and picked up Seungkwan and Mingyu "Kwannie? Gyu? Why are you crying, hm? Do you not want to see me?" Seokmin fake pouted to show that he was "sad" and the twin's cries quieted down to small hiccups "N-no we want daddy to s-stay" "but daddy can't stay. He has work, remember? You told me that daddy works so hard because he wants you to be happy and also to buy you new toys" Jisoo's heart melted when he heard what Seokmin had told

'Seungkwan brags about me, huh?' Jisoo thought letting out an inaudible chuckle

Seokmin noticed and smiled to himself at the elder's cute reaction "Let daddy go to work and we'll go play with play doh! If Kwannie and Gyu are good boys today, I will give you extra time to play, okay?" Seungkwan and Mingyu's face lit up hearing what their teacher said and quickly ran to their class picking up their stuff with them. Seokmin chuckled and turned to Jisoo who was carrying a sniffling Wonwoo "Oh you brought Wonwoo today. Where's Mr.Choi?" "He's not feeling well today, so I brought him here instead" Seokmin nodded in understanding and took the three-year-old from the older's arms "hey bud~ how are you?" Seokmin spoke very softly to the toddler "g-good" Wonwoo answered making Seokmin silently coo. "Well seems like everything is good now. I'll get going before they start crying again" Seokmin nodded and waved at the older as he did the same. Jisoo smiled softly to himself as he left the building

'Seokmin is really good with kids...it's cute' Jisoo thought with a wide smile and little blush on his face.

Wow look at me spoiling y'all hehe
I hope you enjoyed this episode
Bye loves~