6

WARNING: There are some homophobic scenes and swear words. Read at your own risk. Anyways enjoy~

After Jisoo dropped off Jihoon and Soonyoung, the two started walking inside the school halls like usual, but for some reason, they felt something was off. People were looking and whispering while pointing at them. Jihoon felt uncomfortable and nervous, he wasn't a big fan of attention so it was natural that he hated what was going on. Soonyoung was just as confused and uncomfortable as Jihoon. He was about to ask what was going on until someone started shouting "Guys look! It's the fags!" "did you see how they looked at each other yesterday while performing? I almost puked" "I saw them coming out the same car just now. Do you think they were together last night?" "Omg ew! They slept together! Fags are disgusting" students started surrounding the two and continued to shout random insults at the two. Jihoon scooted closer to Soonyoung, scared of what the people around him would do.

Soonyoung felt anger fuming in his body as he saw how scared Jihoon was. The boy was so scared he's literally clinging to Soonyoung and he never does that. Soonyoung grabbed Jihoon's arm and was about to push through the crown when someone pushed his shoulder causing him to almost fall back, but luckily he managed to keep his balance. "Where do you think you're going, fag?" Soonyoung grabbed the boy's collar and looked at him with eyes fuming with anger "Say that one more time, I dare you"  his voice was calm but was still fierce and showed so much hatred, the boy looked at him straight in the eyes and smirked "fags" that's it. That's when Soonyoung lost it. He punched the guy right in the jaw. Jihoon's eyes widened and he tried to pull Soonyoung back but the older was much stronger than him. The boy that got punched kicked Soonyoung off him making him fall to the ground and clenched his jaw. He looked at him and smirked again "Tsk you're so weak. I bet your fathers are just as weak as you" Soonyoung got up and punched him again, this time on the nose making it bleed "Don't you dare speak of my parents like that!" he shouted as he punched him once more. Jihoon just watched his best friend getting blood all over his knuckles and his face red with anger, in fear.

As he was about to punch one more time, a teacher made his way through the crowd and stopped him "Soonyoung stop!" Soonyoung finally snapped out of it and dropped the boy on the floor and looked at his hands "Let's get you to the principal, I'll call your parents from there" Soonyoung and the boy looked at each other with hatred as they walked to the office and Jihoon followed behind since he didn't want to get his best friend in trouble alone.

"Hello? Yes Mr.Choi, how are you? I'm Mr.Kim Samuel, Soonyoung's English teacher. I wanted to inform you that your son has got into a bad fight and is now waiting for you in the principal's office. We will wait for your arrival" the teacher ended the call and called Jisoo and the other boy's parents. "Can you tell me why did you make all this ruckus before the day even started?" the principal asked clearly not in the mood, Soonyoung looked at him and said "I won't say a word until my parents come" and with that, silence filled the horrible atmosphere till the parents finally arrived.

As soon as the parents arrived, Jeonghan burst inside the room h with dark circles under his eyes showing how tired he was "Soonyoung!" he ran to him and hugged him tightly before he pulling away and touching his son everywhere checking if he was hurt "Are you okay? Did he hit you? Where did he-" "Hannie, love, calm down so we can hear what happened" Jeonghan sighed and stood up straight side hugging his son and not letting go of him. Meanwhile, Jisoo noticed how stiff Jihoon was and he walked over to him and softly started talking to him "Jihoon, are you okay? Jihoon snapped out of it and saw his father standing in front of him "I-I'm sorry.." was all he said before looking down. Jisoo couldn't talk to him any longer because the principal stopped them "Parents please calm down and sit so we can start understanding what happened" Seungcheol sat up straight and looked at the principal in a demanding way and asked "What exactly happened? I know my son wouldn't fight someone without a good reason" the principal sighed and looked at Soonyoung "Care to explain Soonyoung? Your parents are here"  Soonyoung gulped and started explaining

"Me and Jihoon we're walking down the halls like usual, but the students around us were whispering and pointing at us. I was very confused so just as I was about to want to happened, students started surrounding us and saying things like 'Me and Jihoon slept together' 'We were disgusting' and-" Soonyoung paused a little but before forcing himself to continue "They called us f-fags....I was going to just ignore them and leave but that dude over there decided it would be nice to push me. He asked me 'Where do you think you're going, fag?' I dared him to say it again and he did. I got so mad I p-punched him...he then kicked me and said I was weak he even called you two weak!" he said with clear anger in his eyes as he looked at his parents "I jumped at him and punched him again..I was going to punch him again but Mr.Kim stopped me and called all of you.." Soonyoung finally finished explaining and kept avoiding eye contact with anyone still scared of what his parents would think of him.

"Oh Soonyoung" Jeonghan said as he engulfed his son in a warm hug shocking his son, the principal, and the boy that was in the fight. Seungcheol smiled at his son and patted his shoulder making him wince a little "You're not mad?" Soonyoung asked still confused "Why would we be when we were in the same spot as you years ago?" "We know you didn't mean any harm. You were just protecting yourself and your friend. So no, we're not mad at you, soon" Jisoo smiled remembering the memories of their childhood then they looked at Jihoon "What did you do to be called to the principal?" "I didn't want Soonyoung to get scolded alone since he protected me and stuff..." he answered fiddling with his fingers, Jisoo chuckled and shook his head "So I guess we panicked for no reason" "What do you mean for no reason? Your son got into a fight! He deserves punishment! Look how badly hurt my son is, his nose is bleeding! Instead of just forgiving him, you should raise him better" Jeonghan walked up to the mother that was trying to act tough and said "Look, your son did much worse to my son. He bullied my son and made other people gather around him and make fun of him. He mentally and physically hurt my son. So instead of saying I should raise my son better, look at yours first." Seungcheol and Soonyoung looked at each other and muffled a laugh, Jisoo and Jihoon just watched in amusement. Jeonghan wasn't done yet. He turned to the principal and put his hands on the desk in front of him leaning towards the man sitting behind it "And you, you should teach your students not to bully people for anything. Because if I hear that Soonyoung or Jihoon are getting bullied again or getting treated differently, your career along with this school will be long gone. Anyways we'll take the boys early today since they don't seem in the mood to study anything." Jeonghan interlaced his fingers with his husband's making Seungcheol stand up "We'll get going now. Have a nice day" he smiled politely and they all left leaving the rest confused.

As soon as they entered Jisoo's car, Jeonghan threw himself on the car seat and closed his eyes "Are you okay?" Seungcheol asked sitting in the backseat beside him, Jeonghan whispered a small "no" not wanting the others to hear, Seungcheol sighed and put his arm around his husband's shoulder making him snuggle closer to him to make space for Soonyoung who was also going to sit in the backseat while Jihoon sat next to his father in the front seats. "Are you sure you don't want me to take you to the hospital? You know you've had these symptoms before and-" "Shhh" Jeonghan said with his eyes still closed and a finger on his husband's lips "I want to relax for a bit. You should too. Your heart is beating really fast right now, relax" Seungcheol chuckled softly "My heart is beating fast because an angel is cuddling with me~" Jeonghan opened his eyes and looked at his husband with a small blush on his face "You're still as cheesy as ever" Seungcheol chuckled again and pulled his husband closer "Just for you, Mr.Choi~" "Okay okay I get it. Now let me sleep please, Mr.Choi" little did the married couple know, Jisoo was watching them with envy in his eyes

"If only I can bring back time and get Sooji back" he sighed and started the car.

HELLO!
I hope you liked this chapter~
What do you think is wrong with Jeonghan?
Anyways, bye loves~