15

Song recommendation: WINE by Suran (ft. Changmo. Prod. SUGA)

Soonyoung woke up early and washed up before he heard his phone buzz. He looked at the screen and saw a text from Jihoon.

From Hoonie🍚💕:
You up yet?

Since the Hongs were sleeping back at their house, except for Mingyu since Wonwoo didn't want him to go and Jisoo just couldn't resist the younger's puppy eyes, Jihoon wanted to make sure that Sonyoung is up since he was always the one that woke him up in the morning. Soonyoung smiled brightly and quickly typed reply back

To Hoonie🍚💕:
Yeah woke up a couple of minutes ago ^^
See you at school :D

From Hoonie🍚💕:
Bye

Soonyoung smiled at the screen before turning off his phone and slipping it inside his pocket then making his way to the kitchen. He saw Seungcheol cooking some eggs as Jeonghan sat at the table eating some strawberries "Oh! Good morning big guy! Go wake up Wonwoo and Mingyu so we can eat before dropping you off at school" Seungcheol says smiling brightly at his son making him smile back and nod. He went to his little brother's room and saw Mingyu and Wonwoo squished together under the blanket with Mingyu's arms protectively around Wonwoo as the other had his thumb inside his mouth. The oldest brother smiled and shook the two "Woo~ Gyu~ wake up! It's time for school!" Mingyu whined then opened his eyes to see Wonwoo still peacefully sleeping "Leave woo alone, he had nightmare last night and did not sleep" he whispers and Soonyoung frowns a little but nodded "How about you wash up first and then we come back to wake him up?" Soonyoung suggests and Mingyu quickly smiles and nods his head cutely.

"Stay here. I'll drop off these two inside" Seungcheol said almost getting out of the car but was stopped by Jeonghan "Is something wrong?" Jeonghan smiled innocently and shook his head "I want to talk to Seokmin. Jisoo seems to really like him" Jeonghan said nodding his head towards Jisoo that was standing with Seungkwan in front of the kindergarten's door talking with Seokmin as the two smiled brightly at each other. Seungcheol chuckled "Fine but be careful. I don't want you getting hurt" Jeonghan pecked his lips as a response and took Mingyu and Wonwoo out of the car leading them to the kindergarten "Good morning you too~" Jeonghan chimed making Seokmin jump "Oh sorry did I scare you? I'm here to drop off these two" Jeonghan giggled "Gyu~ did you miss me?" Jisoo asked kneeling to his son's height "Yes a little bit but I had wonwoo with me!" Jisoo cooed at his son before standing straight again and looking at Seokmin "I have to get going now. See you at the game later!" the father of the twins exclaimed and smiled at the teacher "bye bye, hyung!" the other waved back and watched as the older left.

As soon as Jisoo drove away in his car, Jeonghan turned to Seokmin his eyes glistening with excitement "So Seokmin?" "yes?" he answered a bit scared by the older "What do you think of Mr.Hong?" Jeonghan asked with a smirk making the younger's face flush "W-What do you mean? Haha.." he laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck and avoided eye contact with Jeonghan that was getting closer and closer to his face "oh you know exactly what I mean Lee Seokmin. Do you like Jisoo?" Seokmin awkwardly pushed Jeonghan away from him as his face was flushed in red "W-what?! No! Why w-would you say that?" Jeonghan rolled his eyes then looked at the younger straight in the eyes "I know you like him. He can get really dumb and oblivious when it comes to love so I'll help you, I have a feeling that Jisoo feels the same way too. But you have to be careful because he's still not too open to relationships" Jeonghan encouraged Seokmin and smiled at him "Here's my number, save it. If you do want me to help, text me. Bye now~"

Jeonghan walked away and entered the car where Seungcheol was waiting patiently for his husband "Shall we get going now?" the younger smiled at the older and nodded "Are you sure you want to go to work today? I mean what if you want to eat something and it's not there? Or worse! Fall!" Jeonghan held his husband's hand and gave it a soft squeeze "Don't worry love. If anything happens, I have my co-workers with me and my phone, you can check up on me all the time" Seungcheol tucked a strand of hair behind his husband's ear and smiled lovingly at him "I'll believe you only if you pinky promise me that" Jeonghan chuckled at the older's childish behavior and held out his pinky finger before locking it with the other's pinky "Pinky promise"

Seungcheol drove all the way to Jeonghan's work, sign language school. Yes, Jeonghan is a teacher. A sign language teacher. He has been working there after his mother died. That place is very important to him since that was his deceased mother's workplace too, she worked there wanting to help the people that wanted to do what she couldn't do. His mother was born deaf. She lived feeling as if someone had their hands covering her ears to prevent her from hearing anything. She fell in love with a man that couldn't love her back the way she wanted. That man didn't love her because he couldn't find a proper way to communicate with her. He thought it was too burdensome to learn sign language. So he used her then left her heartbroken. A few months after he left Jeonghan's mother, she found out she was pregnant. And that baby was Jeonghan. She decided she would take care of the baby and give him all his needs. She raised Jeonghan alone and worked at the same time. Jeonghan learned sign language from his mother and grew up helping her as they got older. Jeonghan's mother also taught Seungcheol, Soonyoung and Jihoon sign language so they would be able to communicate easier with her. She fell sick after Soonyoung and Jihoon turned six, and her health was slowly getting worse. When she was finally on her death bed, she told Jeonghan something he would never forget "be a good husband and take care of your baby. My school..take it, I trust you with it. I'm sorry Jeonghannie. I love you" after that her heart stopped beating and she slowly became as cold as ice with Jeonghan crying as he held her hand. Because of that he never wanted to stop helping the people that needed care. His friends and family included.

"Take care, bye Hannie" Seungcheol told his dear husband as he smiled brightly at him "Bye, love" he pecked his plump lips before walking inside the school building. "Han! You're back!" he turned to see Kim Seokjin, one of his co-workers, "Jin hyung! Good morning!" they shared a quick hug and chatted before a soft bell interrupted them "Oh, that's my cue. Bye~" Jeonghan walked to his class to see his students sitting on their chairs waiting for their class to begin. His class consisted of people of adults and elders, and Jeonghan took care of all of them. Some of them were deaf, or mute, or were there to learn the language so they would be able to communicate with their loved someone. He was glad to help all of them. "good morning. Did you miss me~?" he signed to them and got some giggles and nods in return. "I have some news for you" he signed making them tilt their heads in confusion "What is it?" an old lady signed to him "I'm..pregnant!" his class stood up in excitement and some went up to him and hugged him, some congratulated him making him smile brightly and thank them. "My friend's son thought I ate a baby!" he signed making them laugh. "Did you tell Ms.Yoon yet?" an old man signed at him

"I'll do that tonight" Jeonghan answered mentally noting to himself to visit his mother.

Random chapter I know:/
I just had this idea in my head for this story for so long and I didn't know when to write it
Hopefully next chapter will be Soonyoung's basketball game :)
Anyways bye loves~