3

Recommended song: Two people by Suran (you can find it if you scroll down :))

Jihoon walked inside the school halls making his way to his lockers, he got his books for the first period the took his phone from his pocket to texted soonyoung.

Wo.ozi: meet me at the music room.

Without waiting for an answer, Jihoon walked to the music room and saw Soonyoung standing at the door waiting for him. Once the older spotted him, he ran to him and hugged him "Hoonie~" Jihoon didn't hug back, he just patted his back then pulled away. "So are we going go practice?" "Yes, but we have to be quick because the class is starting in 30 minutes" Soonyoung nodded his head and they walked inside the music room. Jihoon connected his USB to the computer and looked through his files for the song. Once he found it, the song played and the two sat down and started singing. Looking at each other and singing the beautiful lyrics. Enjoying the lovely slow song as they sang. Their project was to get a song that meant a lot to them, and that song was close to the two's heart. Every time the song played the two would unconsciously smile and start singing with each other in mind. Soonyoung felt confused every time he looked at Jihoon, he doesn't understand why his heart would start beating so fast or why his cheeks would turn to tomatoes, or why all he wants to do is be in the warmth of the younger.

Meanwhile, Jihoon was completely oblivious of his feelings for the older. He feels his stomach flip every time someone mentions Soonyoung, he would feel shy yet confident with the older. He asked himself why? But he the only answer he gotwas something he was scared to say out loud. "That was perfect!" Soonyoung clapped then high-fived Jihoon that was also very happy about how it turned out "I'm so excited to show it to dad! He's going to flip" "You bet he will"

It was finally time for the mini-concert for the projects to start. Jisoo and Jeonghan were sitting in the third row waiting for the show to start. "I heard that Soon and Hoon are going to be the last ones." Jisoo looked at his best friend and nodded "Yeah. Jihoon said that all the students will have one performance together at the end" Jisoo was unable to hold his excitement as the smile was widely plastered on his face ever since he entered the school grounds to the point that his cheeks were starting to hurt, but did he care? No, he's just so excited to see his son perform on stage for the first time. He sat and enjoyed the show waiting for his son's performance patiently.

Almost an hour passed of talented students singing, rapping, or dancing. Finally, the performance that the two parents were waiting for has come. Jihoon and Soonyoung took the chairs and placed them in the middle of the stage, they sat down and signed for the music to start. The music started and unexpectedly, it was a slow song. Jisoo was shocked. He knew how much both teens loved EDM and songs with so much energy, he didn't expect the song to be this song.

Two people by Suran.

After a tiring day passes, underneath the moonlight
Two people become one shadow
A vague happiness that seems reachable is still over there
Even if my scarred heart casts a shadow on your dreams
Please remember that a person
Who loves you till it hurts, is next to you
Although this path seems far sometimes
Even if you shed tears out of sadness
Until everything becomes a memory
Let's become each other's resting place
When I'm walking with you
When I can't see where I need to go or the path I'm on
I'll remember the world of that day
When everything dazzled with just you alone
I'm still awkward and I lack
But until always, I'll be by your side
On a dark night, even if we're lost and wandering
Let's be each other's light
In the far days ahead
Even if the dreams we're looking for isn't past the rainbow
The times spent with you right now are more precious to me
Although this path seems far sometimes
Even if you shed tears out of sadness
Until everything becomes a memory
Let's become each other's resting place
I'm still awkward and I lack
But until always, I'll be by your side
Even if the cruel wind blows again
We will overcome the rough times together

As the two sang, Jisoo stared at his son in adoration, he hasn't heard his son singing in a long time. The only time he heard his son sing was before the twins were born so hearing it now moved him somehow. He was also really touched by the lyrics of the song the two teens chose. Without even realizing, a tear rolled down his face as he watched the two sing beautifully in perfect harmony.

Jihoon didn't look at the crowd. He didn't want to. He knew if he did, he would panic and ruin everything give him a encouraging smile after finishing his part in hopes that the younger would get the hint and glance at the crowd. Once he did, Jihoon thought his heart would explode out of his chest. His face turned red but he kept his posture and sang his part perfectly before finally glancing at the crowd with a small smile on his face. He noticed his crying father in the crowd staring at him fondly. Jisoo gave him a small smile and wiped his tears away which Jihoon returned then turned his head towards Soonyoung who also noticed Jisoo in the crowd along with his father. The two sang the last part looking at each other then got up and bowed leaving the stage as Jisoo and Jeonghan clapped their hands for the two along with some parents.

The concert was finished and Jisoo and Jeonghan were waiting for their sons in the halls. Jeonghan was speaking to his husband on the phone telling him how amazing their sons performed and how he filmed videos of them because he wanted to treasure it forever "Cheolie I'm telling you! It was so good Jisoo started crying! I just can't wait to show you the videos" the two continued talking before Jeonghan ended the call because he spotted the two teens. Jeonghan ran towards the two and hugged them tightly "That was amazing! I'm so proud of you two!" Soonyoung chuckled and patted his father's back before they all pulled away. Jisoo walked over to Jihoon and hugged him too patting his back "It was so beautiful, I cried" Jihoon smiled and chuckled softly "Yeah I saw" "Let's go to my house! But first, we should pick the little ones" Jeonghan said wrapping an arm around his son's shoulder and walking to his car as the other two followed.

"Daddy! Hoonie hyung!" both twins shouted as they spotted their older brother at the door of their classroom waiting for them, they clung to him like koalas making the teachers inside the classroom smile and watch them fondly as Jisoo was gathering their stuff. "Bye Bye Minnie!" Seungkwan said waving at his teacher who waved back "Bye Bye Kwannie! Make sure to sing daddy the song I taught you, don't forget. You too Gyu!" the teacher spoke in a baby voice catching Jisoo's attention from carrying the twins' stuff to him, he looked up and saw an angel. Jisoo saw the most beautiful human he has ever seen. The man was wearing a cute pink apron around the waist and a neat yellow shirt underneath along with some skinny jeans shaping his perfect thick thighs. His smile was brighter than the sun itself and his eye smile resembled an adorable puppy to finish off the innocent look. Jisoo was practically drooling over his children's teacher that he didn't even know the name of. "Hello Mr.Hong," he said taking Jisoo's hand and shaking it before giving another adorable smile making Jisoo's heart explode "wow..." Jisoo muttered under his breath and thankfully the teacher didn't hear it "I'm Lee Seokmin, Seungkwan, and Mingyu's new teacher. Nice to meet you" 

'Seokmin..what a beautiful name for such a beautiful creature..' Jisoo thought before smiling unconsciously at the man in front of him "Nice to meet you too Seokmin! I'm Hong Jisoo, Seungkwan and Mingyu's father. This Jihoon, they're older brother, he comes to pick them up often. Jeonghan too" he said pointing at each of the mentioned names, a smile still plastered on his face, but this time with a slight blush on his cheeks, he hoped no one noticed it. "Well I'll get going now, see you around Seokmin!" the two waved before finally separating and going inside Jeonghan's car buckling all three of Mingyu, Seungkwan, and Wonwoo in their baby seats.

'Lee Seokmin huh? I kinds of want to get to know him...' Jisoo thought

Thanks for reading this chapter!
How you are guys liking the story so far?
Love you~
Bye~~