11

Recommended song: Do Re Mi by Seventeen

"Soonyoung! Jihoon! Wake up. You'll be late!" Seungcheol shook the two sleeping boys, Soonyoung opened his eyes and was about to get up when Jihoon groaned and pulled him back cuddling himself closer, making Soonyoung blush furiously "Jihoon, wake up! We'll be late" Seungcheol chuckled a the two before leaving the room to wake the rest of the house. Jihoon groaned again but still opened his eyes "Let me sleep" he said pouting before closing his eyes again "but I have to get ready.." Jihoon pushed him out of bed onto the floor "Ow! Jihoon! That hurt" the older whined making Jihoon chuckle "Go get ready" Soonyoung rolled his eyes and dragged himself to the bathroom. Meanwhile, all Jihoon was thinking about is what happened the night before.

"Are we still only friends? But we kissed. Friends don't kiss...right? What if he feels awkward with me now? No! I don't want that! Ughh! I don't know anymore" Jihoon groaned and ruffled his hair in frustration "Are you okay?" He looked up to see his father standing at the door "I don't even know anymore" Jisoo chuckled before laying down next to his son on the bed "Why?" Jihoon just shook his head and sat up straight "Nothing just...confused I guess" Jisoo sat up too and nodded his head "It's normal to be confused about many things in your age. If you need anything, you can always talk to me" Jisoo smiled warmly giving Jihoon a side hug. Jihoon stayed quiet for a little bit before talking again "Dad?" Jisoo hummed "If I was gay..would you be...mad?" Jisoo shook his head and laughed "Why would you think that? Of course I won't be. I'm bisexual myself. I don't care who you love, dear. So if that's what's confusing you, don't stress about it. I'll always support you" Jihoon looked at his father, his eyes glistening with tears "Really, dad?" Jihoon asked his voice cracking, in the end, making Jisoo look at him "Aw Jihoon don't cry" Jisoo chuckled and hugged his son. Jihoon let his dad hug him and rub comforting circles on his back as he softly sobbed "Shh I won't judge you nor hate you. I will support and encourage you with every choice you want to take"

Jihoon's sobs slowly stopped as he calmed down still in his father's embrace "Jihoon?" the younger looked up curiously "Is it Soonyoung?" Jisoo asked smirking causing Jihoon to lift an eyebrow "What?" "Is Soonyoung the guy you like?" Jisoo asked more straightforward making his son blush but slowly nod his head "Actually that's the confusing thing.. We k-kissed last night but.. I don't know what happens now. Like are we dating or just friends? Does he feel awkward with me now? I hope not" Jisoo patted his back "Did he kiss you or did you kiss him?" "He did.." the father smiled "Then that means he might like you back. Maybe you could make a move or two at school~" Jisoo teased Jihoon as he nudged him with his elbow and Jihoon laughed "Stop~" he said making both of them laugh even louder. Soonyoung suddenly walked inside the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist as he dried his hair with another towel "Ji, you can go get ready now" He smiled warmly at the younger and went to his closet "I'll go help Han with breakfast" the father and son duo left the room to do their own thing as Soonyoung started putting on some clothes.

"Love~ I told you not to do anything! I will do it!" Jeonghan sighed as Seungcheol tried to drag him out of the kitchen "But you can't cook!" "I have Jisoo and Jihoon here to help me. You go rest because we need to go to the doctor later" Jeonghan sighed knowing there is no way of changing his husband's mind "Okay fine~ but don't mix up the sugar and salt again" Seungcheol chuckled at the memory and pecked his husband's lips "hehe I won't~" Jeonghan chuckled and walked to the living room as Seungcheol walked back to the kitchen "Now how do you do this stuff?" he asked himself as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Kwannie~ Gyu~ good morning!" Jisoo said as he saw his Seungkwan jumping up and down in the living room and Mingyu rubbing his eyes, still sleepy, they were both fully dressed and ready for school, the Seungkwan ran up to him and hugged him "Good morning to you too, daddy!" he said before pulling away. Mingyu sleepily dragged himself to his father and threw himself on him "good morning" he said barely audible making Jisoo coo loudly "You still sleepily big guy?" Mingyu nodded and covered his mouth as he yawned "Why don't you go check if little Woo is up, hm?" Mingyu nodded his head as he got up and rubbed his eyes. The oldest of the twins made his way to Wonwoo's bed and shook him slowly "Woo~ wake up" Wonwoo whined but then opened his eyes "Good morning~" Wonwoo stretched his body and then squealed when Mingyu got on the bed and started tickling him "Stwop!" he said as he continued to laugh. Mingyu stopped and helped him get out of the bed since it was a little too high for him "Let's go to Soonie hyung" "Soo!" The two walked inside Soonyoung's room and saw him brushing his hair as Jihoon it on his clothes "Soo!" Wonwoo exclaimed and ran to Soonyoung hugging his leg making him chuckle "Wow Wonwoo, you're so strong!" he said as he carried him, the two started playing with a lot of energy as Mingyu stood and watched his older brother getting ready, "You need anything, Gyu?" he asked as he noticed the way the younger was looking at him "Hug!" he said jumping up and down around Jihoon, the older chuckled and hugged him tightly "Monkeys! Hurry up, you need to eat breakfast!" they heard Jeonghan call from the dining room "Okay!" Soonyoung answered as all of them made their way to eat breakfast.

"I think I should confess to Jihoon today" Soonyoung thought to himself as he saw the younger walk to with Mingyu in his hands

Ayo what's up!
Currently in my math online class and it's horrible
Anyways I hope you have a good day and night wherever you are
Bye loves~