7

Recommended song: Love is all around by I'll

"Dads, wake up we're here," Soonyoung said slowly shaking his fathers knowing that both of them were very tired. Seungcheol opened his eyes and nodded before signing for Soonyoung to stay quiet because he doesn't want his husband to wake up. He carried Jeonghan and took him inside, luckily Jisoo has an extra key for their house so he already opened the door letting everyone in. "I'll go pick up the kids when they finish from kindergarten. For now, you guys get some sleep." Jisoo said patting Jihoon's back and looking at everyone in the room. Soonyoung was about to protest but he yawned making it obvious that he was tired then silently made his way to the room. All the Choi's left to their respective rooms leaving Jisoo and Jihoon standing in the hallway "Do you not want to go to sleep?" Jihoon looked at the floor and fiddled with the hem of his jacket, Jisoo seemed to take a hint and smiled "Let's cuddle on the couch" Jihoon tried to hide his smile and followed after his father.

The two were now sitting on the couch with Jihoon's small body spread on Jisoo who had his arms around the other's body protectively and Jihoon hugged him back loosely "Dad..." Jisoo hummed in response "How does it..feel to like someone?" Jisoo thought about for a second before smiling softly "It feels like a whole circus is going on inside your body. You feel different feelings all at the same time. Happiness, fear, jealousy sometimes. It's a nice feeling" Jihoon nodded then asked another question "When do you know that you like someone?" Jisoo continued to smile at the memories he had with his deceased lover then answered "You like you want to protect that person, I guess? You feel like they're your home. They're your safe place. The place where you be yourself without caring about being judged or not. Also, you find yourself appreciating the smallest things about that person like the way they walk, or talk, or the small habits they have" Jihoon nodded and to himself 'I guess that means I..like him?' he thought very confused but still thankful that his father somewhat made the image more clear. "Thanks, dad" Jihoon said snuggling closer to him, Jisoo chuckled softly and pulled him even closer "Feel free to ask me anytime you want to".

Jisoo woke up with Jihoon in his arms and his face snuggled in his neck. The father smiled and moved a thread of hairs from his son's face before looking at the time on his phone's lock screen. 3 pm, 'it's almost time to pick up the youngsters from the kindergarten' Jisoo thought. He then remembered lee Seokmin and smiled brightly knowing that he will see him again in a couple of minutes. Not wanting to disturb his son's sleep, he slowly picked him up and laid him on the couch comfortably before grabbing a blanket and covering him with it. Jisoo made his way to the front door and put on his shoes then walked put the house.

The only ones that were left in the kindergarten were the twins, Wonwoo, and lastly their teacher Seokmin. Everyone left early, even the principal, leaving Seokmin alone to close the daycare after the last of the kids were gone. "Did you finish your drawing, bud?" he asked Wonwoo who was surely holding up a piece of paper with a bunch of scribbles to his face. The three-year-old nodded and then pointed at one of his drawings and smiled "circle!" Seokmin chuckled and nodded "Yes that's a circle! Smart boy!" he patted his head, a smile still plastered on his angelic face. A knock on the door interrupted the small scene making everyone's attention go towards the person standing at the door "Daddy!" "Soo!" the two preschoolers and the toddler ran towards the man and hugged him as he smiled and patted their heads "Hello Mr.Hong" Seokmin said with a smile while holding three small backpacks "Just call me Jisoo hyung" Jisoo said smiling warmly at the younger. "Bye bye Minnie! Come on daddy, hurry up!" "Daddy I need to go pee pee!" "Soo! Soo! Where dada?" Seokmin chuckled seeing Jisoo panicking and grabbed Seungkwan and Wonwoo "You can go take Mingyu to the bathroom, I'll stay with these until you come" Jisoo smiled sheepishly before whispering a quick "thankyou" and running to the bathroom with Mingyu.

"Thanks again Seokmin," Jisoo said as he watched Seokmin locking the daycare's building "No problem, Jisoo hyung! I love these kids so I'm happy to help anytime!" he replied giving Jisoo his signature bright smile "Minnie will come with us Gyu!" Seungkwan said jumping up and down "Really?! Yay! Minnie will come with us!" the two started jumping around and Wonwoo followed along despite not understanding anything. "Kids calm down. Seokmin is not coming with us" Jisoo said making the two preschoolers stop and frown "N-no Minnie?" Mingyu asked as his lips quivered and Seungkwan looked on the verge of crying "I'm sorry Gyu but Seokmin is probably busy with other thin-" "Actually hyung I'm free today. I finished everything I had to do...maybe I can come with you? F-for Seungkwan and Mingyu of course I-I mean it's not like I have a crush o-on you or anything haha..." Seokmin stuttered his face flushed with red as he scratched the back of his neck nervously

'Damn it! He thinks I'm weird now' Seokmin thought mentally slapping himself.

Jisoo watched as the younger got flustered by his own words and avoided eye contact in amusement, "Really? You'd do that?" "Yes! I mean yes, of course" Jisoo chuckled "Okay them I guess you're coming with us. Let's go show Minnie the car, hm?" Seungkwan and Mingyu beamed and grabbed Seokmin's arm dragging him all the way to the car as he tried to not to trip and fall because of how fast the four year olds were going. Jisoo chuckled once more before following them along with Wonwoo.

All three of the preschoolers and the toddler were strapped in their car seats as Jisoo and Seokmin sat in the front seat. Jisoo expected the atmosphere to be very awkward but surprisingly, the silence was very comfortable. The little kids slowly drifting to sleep and Jisoo driving as Seokmin looked out the window watching as the buildings passed by. Jisoo felt something he didn't expect to feel again after the death of his wife. He felt safe. He felt...complete? But how? Is it because of Seokmin? But he just met the guy. Jisoo knew he thought the guy was cute and all but are his feelings really serious? He doesn't even know if Seokmin is already taken or not. For god's sake, he doesn't even know if he's gay! 'No no snap out of it Jisoo. You don't like him that way' Jisoo thought shaking his the thoughts of his head 'He's just a teacher that your kids love. That's why he's coming with you to Jeonghan's house. Yes, that's why-  I'M BRINGING A STRANGER TO JEONGHAN'S HOUSE!' Jisoo just realized that he might've just messed up everything 'breath Jisoo breath. He's not a bad person, you know that. I mean how can an angel like him cause any harm, right?' Jisoo nodded his head convincing himself that he didn't do anything wrong and continued to focus on the road. Well at least tried. Every now and then he'd steal glances of the beauty sitting next to him. Seokmin looked beautiful as the sunlight was on his face making him look more ethereal "Oh my god! A puppy! Jisoo hyung look it's a puppy! It's so cute~" Seokmin's eyes sparkled and glimmered as he looked at the puppy walking on the side of the road.

Jisoo smiled and thought, chuckling a bit "Yeah I'm whipped~"

Hello~
I tried my best to write a chapter for you today because it feels like I haven't made one in ages!
So here you go
I'm sorry if it's bad. I have exams so I wrote this on a whim
Anyways, bye loves~