===< 33 >===

Shockwave's Perspective

                    Before I left to check on Wheeljack, I went to ask something about Soldier to Lord Megatron "My liege, I have a question." Megatron nods "Proceed Shockwave." I ask "The other bot that was captured. He says that he fought by himself his entire life until he met the autobots, yet Dreadwings records say that Soldier despised both teams. Then, Soldier tells me that you took part in creating him. May I have your side of the story?"

              Megatron sighs "Soldier is indeed a nuisance. He's a son that I wish I never had. He nearly killed me when we met for the second time." Primus sake, he really hates Soldier. I'm sorry my liege but you're a horrible parent.

                  I ask "What happened at the first encounter?"  My liege explains "Soldier was a sparkling still. He was shot in the back of the helm and a wrecker took him away from me. I thought he was long gone after that. He had become an autobot from what I expected, but turns out, he didn't choose a faction at all. Now he's trying to cover up that he's Wheeljacks partner." "So is he alone or not?" I ask. Megatron replies "We do not know. He seems ruthless."

                      "Do you want me to use the cortical psychic patch on him as well?" I ask. Megatron nods and I turn away, walking to go tell vehicons to bring him to my lab. Since he's asleep, he should be easier to move. 

                     I walk into my lab and hear Wheeljack growling at me, "Let me guess, another attempt at that stupid cord?" I look over to him "Apologies but my expierement for today will not inolve your assistance, but rather. a 'friend' of yours." I say, gesturing to the open door. Wheeljack becomes confused by my statement.

                        I look over to the open door, hearing 3 sets of footsteps, one more dragged then the others. Con, he's awake. Pro, he's too weak to fight back. The 3 enter the room and Wheeljack starts panicking. "SOLDIER!!! WHAT IN PRIMUS'S NAME DID YOU DO TO HIM!!!???" He starts shaking in his restraints. I walk over and place my servo on his mouth. "Sshh. You'll scare him." He looks at me as if saying "How am I scaring him!!?? You're the bad cybertronian in this!!!" I watch as Soldier opens his dull black optics and looks over to Wheeljack weakly. 

                  He looked back down without even worrying about his friend. So he truly is ruthless. I take my servo away from Wheeljack's mouth. The wrecker whines "Soldier, it's me!!! Don't you recognize me?" Soldier whined and looked away. He didn't want anything that had to do with Wheeljack. The white wrecker called to him again; his voice was breaking from emotion "Soldier, please!!! What's wrong!!??" Soldier growls at him and closes his optics, beginning to fall asleep again. 

                 The vehicons lift his exhausted frame onto the berth and attach restraints to him. Wheeljack started worrying as I walk over to Soldier. "Please... Don't!! I-I'll do anything!! Just don't hurt him!!!" The wrecker yelled. Does Wheeljack care for Soldier while Soldier doesn't for him? They must have fought and now Soldier doesn't want to do anything with the wrecker, but Wheeljack is trying to apologize and get back to being friends. "Some complicated relationship you 2 have...." I say under my breath so they couldn't hear. 

                   As I walk closer to Soldier, Wheeljack's yelling gets louder and his threats and begging become more intense. The vehicons cover his mouth and hold him down. Another vehicon comes in and helps. I grab the cortical psychic patch and Wheeljack watches in terror as I near Soldier. Soldier trys to get away from me and the object that I held. "What is that thing?" He weakly whimpers while backing up. 

                     Since Soldier and I seemed to get along while he was restrained, I can easily manipulate him. "Easy, Soldier. This won't hurt as long as you don't fight it. It'll be over before you know it." I say. He calms down and sighs "Alright, let's rip this bandaid off." A moment of silence filled the room before one of the vehicons started laughing "What?" I ask. He responds "It's an earth saying." I sigh and get back to work. I pull Soldiers helm forward and he lets me do what I'm doing. I plug the cord into his CPU and he slowly drifts off into stasis. Wheeljack muffledly yells "NO!!!!!!" I plug the other end into my helm and my optic offlines......