==< 2 >==

I hear an explosion in the distance and I sit up after setting the panel back into place. I transform and fly over to the source of the sound. I see 2 ships, one of them crashed, along with a hovering F-35. I fly over the f35 and flip around, my fusalage inverted while my wings and rotors point to the sky keeping me elevated.

               I listen into the conversation. "I don't care if Aberham Lincolns back!!! We have to contain this situtation before we all wind up on the 11 o'clock news!!!--- Wait what do you mean there's something above me?" He asks "I'm the only one out here with these 2!!" I transform into bot mode and stand on the wings; one pede on each.The human inside looks up at me after his plane stumbles. He starts panicking and yelling to his friends on the other side. I jump off his plane and land on the ground, tumbling into a kneeling position. "You got no where left to run, con!!" I heard a voice. 

                The human tried to stop the 2 from fighting but the autobot shot up at him, missing. Then Dreadwing started shooting at the autobot, which the human then started to shoot at him. "Primus sake.... Mind your business, human!!!" I yell up at him and eject my blasters. I shoot at the autobot that tried standing up. Dreadwing walks over to me and says "Good job, mind if I get your name?"  I turn to him and say "S-16, and you aren't shit either. Except you didn't plan on one thing." "And what's that?" I bring up my blaster and shoot his faceplate. He then runs off. I hear a spacebridge portal start and I turn around to see 4 autobots run out. The big red and blue one had the same servo blasters as I did. His battle mask was the same as well. 

             My mask clicks on and I run off after Dreadwing. I then hear his gattling gun fire off and I run back over to him. I see the autobots split up and I start firing at the big green one. "If you hate both sides, then why are your blaster shots purple?" Dreadwing asks me. I roll my optics and keep shooting. I stop and change to shooting at the femme. Dreadwing stops shooting and I look over to him as we continue to get shot at. He looks up at the humans jet and says "That will do..." He then scans it. Once he's done, he runs off. The white autobot from before shoots at us and his shot hits the gas tank next to me. It blows up in my face and pain shoots through me. It hits me hard and throws me far. I try to stand but as I try to, it starts to hurt really bad. I try to move but more pain comes. I look down at my frame to see tons of metal scraps sticking out of my frame and armor sections. I was leaking energon from everywhere because of the metal scraps that tore my metal open. 

                      Once the pain calms, I'm able to stand up. I rip off a bunch of the metal scraps. It hurt like hell but I was over it quick. I thought it would be the same for everything else but.... It wasn't. When I said that I was leaking everywhere, I meant, everywhere. My neck cables were damaged and my helm had another hole in it. I hold my neck cables tightly as I limp out to find my ship. I hear a voice call out "Hey, another con!!!" I look over to see the green autobot pointing at me. "He's damaged, badly..." The femme says. I eject my blasters and run at them. They get out their blasters and my vision starts to black out. I then lose all senses and black out..... again....