==< 19 >==

I fly for hours as it turns to nightfall.I turned to a blackish paint job and land at a nearby installation and sit on one of the buildings, looking up at the stars. I eventually got bored and sat up. I took an energon cube from my subspace and started resupplying. Looking over to the gate, I see a yellow urbana enter the premisis, driving slowly.

He eventually transformed into his bot mode and looked around, slowly, watching his every turn. A familiar voice grabbed my attention "BumbleBee." The yellow autobot turned around and ejected his blasters. The mech will my sire's voice continued "Be on your guard, my double could be anywhere." BumbleBee beeped "=<I didn't think you get here so fast. Are we planning to fight MECH's creation already?>=" the bot questioned "I'm sorry, what?" BumbleBee then started shooting at the dark mech. The massive bot ran at him, stopping his shots and then fighting him. He hit Bee's shoulder and kicked him in the chassis, knocking him out.

I smirked as I knew that this wasn't Shadow Prime's fighting style. "Nemesis Prime. Nice to see you again." I jumped off the building and landed behind him, ejecting my mask. The bot turned around and  looked into my black optics with his yellow. "Who are you?" The voice changed to match someone elses. I say "You're not Nemesis Prime." I heard the person start talking to themself through the bot. "What does he mean 'you're not Nemesis Prime'... Actually that could be a good name for my mech but there's already one called that from what the kid said. Who are you? What faction are you with?" I respond "Soldier, none, and if you aren't my buddy Nemesis Prime, then who are you?" The man responds "I am Silas and this is one of my creations."

"So if you aren't with a faction, then what do you say about joining my team? MECH." He asks. I stand up and cross my arms "I'm not into teams, but if you are willing to help me kill my parents and possibly their armies then sure." "Who are your parents?" Silas asks me. I reply "They aren't my parents really but they built me. They are Optimus Prime and Megatron. They built me before the war and then abandoned me." Silas questions "And you really want to kill all of the cybertronians because of what your creators did?" I stop and my mask retracts "There is one bot that I have concerns for but he travels alone and doesn't really work with people. He won't be trouble for you." His mech nods and tells me to follow to which I do.

He transforms into alt and goes through this small opening. I crawl through and eventually get into the building. I see a ton of humans, all with blasters. I follow the truck until he circles aorund the middle part where a human sat, controlling the mech. He had him drive back out, leaving us.

                              Silas greets me "So, Soldier. Nice to have a robotic member on this team again." "Destroy Optimus and I'll join you." I growl at him. "I'm going back out to watch your mech destroy him. And If he doesn't. I'm leaving and not helping you. No matter what." Silas laughs "You think it's that easy?" I stop "What do you mean?" He smirks and electricity jolts through me. I eject my blaster and shoot the human who shot me. A few more guns are shot at me and I turn around as the guns shock me. "A-ah!!!" I scream in pain.

"Wow, you're a fussy one!!" Silas laughs again. "It'll take a lot more to bring you down. You'll be perfect." More electricty shoots through me and I fall to my knees. I grit my teeth and angrilly stare at Silas. "Hit him again!!! A few more times!!" He yells, the voltage getting higher. I eventually lose control and fall flat on my chassis. Energon leaks out of my mouth as I get weaker and weaker. Oil then starts leaking out and I found out why. I started crying. Emotion. Who for though? I brought my knees up to my chassis and held them tightly as I shook in pain. One more shot of electricity hits my helm and I stop moving, blacking out..... "Someone please...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Help... me......."