==< 12 >==

A few minutes later, she went back down and I stayed up to watch. Shortly after, my father came in. "You don't waste time." Airachnid said. Megatron growled "Your stay of execution has come to an end." He holds up his blaster and the insecticon jumps on him from above. He gets thrown to the ground before he stands back up, throwing the insecticon into a wall before it gets up again. Airachnid comes back up to my level but on the opposing side of the cavern. "I will leave you 2 to get aquainted." She says to the insecticon and my father. 

                   Megatron orders the beast "Bow before Megatron, your leader." The insecticon runs at him and he growls "I said b--" The insecticon grabs him and throws him. Im just going to call the insecticon Gladion because hopefully he destroys my father who I now know to be a gladiator. Gladion pushes Megatron to a wall and he struggles to get free. He gets his blaster free and shoots Gladion. Gladion transforms and flies at Megatron. Megatron goes to shoot but Airachnid disarms his blaster by shooting webs. Gladion than hits Megatron into a wall over and over before throwing him up into the air and flying up to him, cutting his neck cables. Gladion circles around and then shoots my father into the ground below. 

                 Megatron stands up and Gladion runs at him. Megatron hits him, sending him flying into a wall. He then shouts "You and your beast would do well to remember I honed my skills in the pits of Kaon!!!" I roll my optics and Gladion runs at him again. they fight for minutes on end, hitting each other, blocking and dodging. "FINISH HIM!!" Airachnid shouts.

                   I heard the familiar voice of Optimus and I looked up to see the blue femme, riding down the hill and than attacking Airachnid. Not my problem though. I got a fight to watch. My father got better at fighting Gladion though. He than looked up to the ledge to where Airachnid was and then up to the ledge with the autobots, avoidind any contact with me. "So many surprises today!!" He yells up to them I see Gladion come around and then tackle my creator again to which Megatron easily throws him off.

                My creator then rips off his extra arms and runs at him, sword ejected. He swings his blade and cuts off Gladion's head. Nice knowing you for about an hour. He than screams out "Now let that be a warning to anyone who dares cross a gladiator, of Kaon. Be the decepticon, or autobot---" 

                      As soon as he finishes, I jump off the ledge I was on, attacking him. "Or niether!!!" I eject my battle mask and blasters, shooting him. He gets thrown backwards and than runs at me to which I jump into the air, and kick his backplate, throwing him down again. He turns his back to see me. "S-16, how big you've gotten." He smirks. "Lay it off, dad. I'll mess you up far beyond repair, you son of a bitch!!!" I run at him as he stands up. He swings his blade and I duck, rolling under his arm, and kicking him in the chassis, sending him into the air. Damn right I was strong. I jump as a boost for my rotors and fly up past him. I kick him to the floor and eject my rotors at him, cutting his chassis in an X. He holds it tightly.

               You think those are the only sharp things that I own? You're wrong. I bring out my katanas and run at him, yelling. I hit him with the blades over and over, cutting him severly. Little did I know, he was actually hurting me. We stop fighting and we are both panting. 

                I look at him, smirking "Seems I did a number on you. And you thought that without being taught by a proper trainer. I wouldnt learn how to fight. Well you seem to forget that you are one of my creators, meaning I have learned a few things from your CNA." He laughs "And you seemed to forget the emotionless bots dont feel as much pain." I put my energon stained katanas away. and look down at my chassis to see no marks. "No marks." I correct him. He laughs again and points to his hip." I look down at my side to see several marks gushing energon. 

               I hold back the pain and walk away from him, beginning to limp. I hold myself up by the wall and hear my devilish creator shout "Seems, you have a longways before..... you ever cross me.... or even dare to fight and de---fend... yourself against.... me...." I close my opitcs to relax and I listen to the autobots as they come down from the upper ledge.