===< 82 >===

Cursed Soldier's Perspective

I was flying around, looking for an autobot or a predacon bone. I then see something off in the distance and fly to it. I find Shockwave, Starscream, and 2 predacons. I land near the scientist and he turns to me and was shocked. "Soldier! Where've you been! How've you been? I have so many questions..... if you do not mind me asking." I just stare at his red eye. He stared back into my purple ones "S-Soldier?" He goes to touch my face but I grab his wrist. His horns go up in fear and I look to his hand without saying a word. My eyes go to him and my helm shortly follows. I push his servo away before letting it go. I continue to look him in the eye. "Are you going to speak?" He asks. I stand tall and his horns twitch again "Did I offend you?" I tilt my helm at him. He tries to touch me again but I go down and back away on my feet and hands. I raise one hand and watch him carefully. My knees were bent but still off the ground. "Soldier, it's me. Shockwave." The scientist repeats, kneeling to the ground and sitting on his legs. "Do you not remember me?"

Another voice comes "I do find it curious that I am not the only one currently seeking the remains of mighty legions." Starscream starts "It cannot be." Shockwave sees the connection in Unicron and I and stands up, backing away like he should have done "I-it defies logic..."Starscream goes on "Lord Megatron! But.... But how!? y-y-you were.... OH WHAT DOES IT MATTER!!!?? Our master is back!! And looking far more imposing than ever! My liege, rest assured we have been working tirelessly in your absence to build an army powerful enough to conquer Cybertron!-" "I DO NOT WISH TO CONQUER THIS WORLD!! I wish to ERADICATE IT!!" My liege says. I walk over to him and stand by him. Scream stutters "Y- u-uh...a-a-apologies... Lord Megatron, and your son, I can't say that I'm following— wait you're son is working with you now-" "SILENCE!!!" Unicron growls, back handing Starscream. "Your master and his son is under MY control. I am the destroyer of worlds, the bringer of chaos, and the lord of the undead."

Shockwave watched me, worried for me. "SHOCKWAVE, HELP ME!!!!" I scream, banging on the invisible wall infront of me. Unicron scoffs "Disgraceful.... He cannot hear you. He sees you as one thing and the one thing you've been since you were young." I look to him "And what is that?" "An emotionless, dull bot." I pound on his chassis and look up into his purple eyes, crying "You can't do this to me! I don't hate you!! My dad is getting to you!!! I don't want anything or to be a part of your end or beginning or rule!! You can't do this to me!!! I didn't do anything that makes me worthy of this punishment." I break down and he lets me fall onto my knees. "I didn't do anything wrong..... all I wanted was to have a good life.... And your stupid soldier Megatron robbed me of it!!! This is his war!!! Leave this to him!!! Leave me out of it!!! I wanted nothing with autobots or Decepticons!!"

He gets down on his knees infront of me and lifts my helm, making the tears begin to slide down my chin and neck. "This war underway is not of Megatron's. It is an old war that shall be finished. I understand how you may feel. Megatron dragged himself into this and then you because of his own selfish acts. But you are different from him..... I should have used you instead...." "W-what?" I ask. He answers "You are not alive, nor are you dead.... Both Primus and I run through you, which is another reason why you are stuck in your current place. The Forge brought you back, a bit, but you've been spiritually dead since Darkmount fell." "Then why the fuck didn't you just bring me back then as one of your dumb unishits!!?? Huh!!!" He shoots me with those beams again and I fall backwards. He walks over and glares at me "Watch your tone around your master." "You aren't my master..... I have no master...." I breath. He smiles and then shoots the beams again. I sieze up and cry out as I was stuck on the ground. Wheeljack... please!! Get back here!!!!