===< 83 >===

I watch as Unicron brings to life all the dead predacons and turns them into unicronians but predacons. Unipredacon? Unipredacronian? What do you call them now? They rose from the ground and Starscream transformed, flying away from the event. Shockwave was walking backwards and transformed, beginning to shoot at them. It did him no use as he got trampled by the beasts

"SHOCKWAVE!!!!" I yell, trying to pull myself from Unicron's grasp. I wanted to help him so much but my frame wouldn't move. "Let me go, you hideous monster!!" He shot his beams at me again and I yell, breaking down to my knees as it continues.

Unicron and I both leave the area, heading straight for the well of allsparks. I was flying in the sky, his army and himself were all down on the ground. They then take flight and begin attacking the warship. Then the live predacons come and start attacking the zombiecons. The warship then gets shot out of the sky and hits the ground, skidding over to the edge of the well. The beasts fly forward to the well again and the 3 predacons go after them but they were taken down fairly quick. They all fly into the well to destroy the core once and for all. I land on top of the ship, watching them. Unicron and I then sensed the presence of strong energy above cybertron's floor. I look up and there it was: The Iron Will.

Prime leaves the ship and starts flying. The 2 leaders begin fighting and I create a dark energon dart in my hand, then throwing it and hitting the ship's engine, causing it to crash. I then transform and fly to it, landing on top. The wreckers named Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus both drive over to the ship. Arcee went too.

Unicron inflicted more pain on me as I tried harder and harder to break free of him. I wanted to make sure Wheeljack was okay but he wouldn't let me do anything. He then made up his mind on what was in store for me "I see your connection to the wrecker is strong. It would be an honor to break that..... after all, you can't hold a friendship long, and who needs friends to rule with when you can wield all that power to yourself." I begin crying again as my figure begins to walk forward

"WHEELJACK!!!" I call out. He turns around and faces me "Soldier!! Bud!! You're okay!!!" Bulkhead stops him "That's not Soldier! Look at his eyes." I bring out my katanas and jump down, hitting him. He skids away and the others try to fight me but I create blasters and shoot them away, then creating bigger swords and running after Wheeljack. I hear Prime's voice "Wheeljack!!" I watch as he gave his Star Saber to Wheeljack. The mech then charges at me and we clash swords "I'm not gonna hurt you, bud. I know you're in there!!" "Soldier may be able to hear you, but he cannot help you!!" Unicron yells at him through me. We fight for awhile and Wheeljack gets pushed back to his friends. The swords in my hands disappear and I walk towards them. "Don't hurt Soldier!" Arcee tells my old friend. Wheeljack argues "I have no intention of it."

Ultra stands beside him and the wrecker asks him "Do you have something to do with this?" Magnus shakes his head and says "He saved me from a predacon. Do you think he still remembers the words and actions I inflicted on him?" A dark energon version of the Forge appears in my hand and Jackie smirks at Magnus "I'm gonna go with yes." "Okay then....." Ultra worries. I run at them both but I get pushed to the ground. Bulkhead, Arcee, and Magnus all held me down. Wheeljack sets the sword down and sits on his legs, looking at my face innocently. I stared back with hatred as I tried to break out of their grasps. The Forge disappears on my hand and gets shoved to the ground by Arcee's knee plate. I was stuck now.